GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't really want to sell James but there's a potential opportunity in the offing which may mean it has to go.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Is that 18k the price?lol ;-)
Whats next mate? Never did catch up with you last time home although rota and work have been all over the place throughout the summer. Good luck anyway, won`t hi-jack the thread,
jas

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
OMG, Steve can't believe your getting rid of this!!!

PM/email me what you have in mind

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
UPDATE

Car is off the market I'm pleased to say. This should also help the sale (supply/demand) of some other fantastic R34s which are currently for sale on the forum.

Thanks to the folks that contacted me with genuine interest, apologies to those who were considering viewing the car.

didn't realise there were SO many time wasters out there, am I really going to turn down a "tuned Saxo and £12k" - I think so:squintdan

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Duka, whatever deal i offered you was in strictest confidence......if you are two stupid to realise it has twin 12 " subs, 18" spinners,custom 8 exit tail pipe and has 4000 bhp and custom gear knob then more fool yu innit bruv *****!

·
Banned
695 Posts
Jason abz said:
Duka, whatever deal i offered you was in strictest confidence......if you are two stupid to realise it has twin 12 " subs, 18" spinners,custom 8 exit tail pipe and has 4000 bhp and custom gear knob then more fool yu innit bruv *****!
So much for not hi-jacking the thread.....8 member posts....4 of them from you ! :chairshot aheeeeeeeeeeeeeem ! :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot

Steve ..... just sell it......... you use it less than a nun's chuff.... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts