Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it posible 2 run 1 bar on strd ecu on rb25det or will i hav 2 change:smokin:
got uprated turbo etc

·
Registered
40 Posts
yes its possible. I wouldn't push more than 1 bar though as the turbo wheel will quite lterally fall off after time :D I'd upgrade your fuel pump probably too, they aften run weak once they get older. I probably would seek the advise of a tuner who can put the car on a dyno before increasing the boost and verify that the engine isn't running lean.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't believe rb25det have actual boost cuts. The AFM will max out in a series 2 gts-t quite early (0.9 bar) with the stock ecu.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ookami said:
I don't believe rb25det have actual boost cuts. The AFM will max out in a series 2 gts-t quite early (0.9 bar) with the stock ecu.
well mine was maped for 0.8 produsing 331-260 at the wheel but new walbro has gone on plus turbo is going on soon then am going 2 get it maped my only problem is the maf & injectors not sure how good they are:sadwavey: :sadwavey:

·
Registered
646 Posts
1 Bar on GTS-T Stock ECU is possible, but the ignition map will be for 0.7bar...and for 100ron fuel, so you're really pushing it.

Who mapped a stock ECU for 0.8bar?

I remember hitting a Boost cut on mine at 1.0bar on a stock turbo charger,...I think it was Air Flow Meter voltage maxing.

·
Registered
204 Posts
right thanks..
so no point me investing in a FCD at all then.. i was going to get one to go with the new turbo..
ill start looking for a Z32 instead i guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts