GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuning Japanese is booked for Saturday 26th of January 2002.The start time is 9am and the cost is £50 payable to me on the day.This Dyno-Day is limited to 10 Skylines however I may be able to squeeze 2 more if I`m allowed to.

Tuning Japanese is an excellent venue and is the "Official" bench-mark Dyno for our club.If you haven`t been before then I can assure you that your car is in expert hands and has more monitors & probes placed in to various areas of your engine to avoid problems before they happen than if you were having open heart surgery! I am confident of their £100,000.4x4 Rolling Road and Tim & his staff at Tuning Japanese.

Already I have 7 confirmed spaces,with 5 of those cars expected to make between 500BHP to 700BHP.

I would like to invite any Skyline with 500BHP plus or there abouts to run.Because this is a limited number of cars allowed I guess there are going to be alot of you guys a bit annoyed but we will have some FULL Day Dyno sessions starting in the Spring!
Please come along and support the day,bring your cameras and watch the "Big Boys Play".......Huge flame-outs........Awesome BHP & Torque.......You are all very welcome.

Here`s the list so far;
Me (Henry) going for at least 600BHP.
Gary (GT-ART) ???BHP
Paul "Nismo"GTR34
Ged "PegLeg" More BHP than me
Leigh "Spudgun" Dragon are bringing his car!
Ian Sutton R33 with GT3 Wheels
Stu Mc C. Still smiling & wheel spinning.

Jamie M 500BHP is a Yes but may have a business commitment.
Rupert J. 630BHP last time.. Please get in touch.
The list will grow.Watch this space.

2002,"Things can only get better!"

Henry.

;) :smokin:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hi Henry,

I would like to put my name down for the dyno run. My motor is running with GT2540's so I'm fairly confident that it'll crack 500.

Talat.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK

Hi Talat,
Excellent,you are on the list,see you there.

Henry.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car Mag?

Does anyone want to invite a Magazine or two?

Henry.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
600 BHP

Nice one Henry and Gary (not necessarily in that order)!:D

Can't wait to see it in action!:smokin:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Just to clear the BHP up!

I'm doing the Dyno day (thanks for the invite Henry). Just to say I won't be making figures in the 500 + region (unfortunately).

Just incase a few of you were scratching your heads wondering if I have had a secret rebuild or something. It is merely just to satisfy my curiousity (as my car has not been dyno'd before). And for me to guage where I go with my next mod.

See you all there.

Regards Ian

·
Registered
805 Posts
Me to...

Henry

I'll be along armed with me video camera and some flameproof overalls, to get some close-ups of them flames :) , do you want me to bring along some burgers ?, we could BBQ them :D

RonS

·
Registered
134 Posts
Rupert !!

Henry,

Rupert is away until Saturday ( off skiing ! ) - However I'm sure that he will be more than interested in coming along to see if the new and impoved R33 is going to beat his last result ( so long as I do not have to sit with him on the way home again while he tests the 630bhp ..... )
Abbey will know if the car is ready - however I'm sure you can put him in the 10 !

I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Paul ;)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The list grows........

:) Up Dated List. All Running.

1.Me.
2.Gary.
3.Paul.
4.Stu.
5.Ian Sutton.
6.Ian "woosh & go".
7.Ged.
8.Leigh.
9.Talat.
10.Jamie (is a big" Yes" But has to wait.Business commitment.)
I am waiting for Micheal with the 3litre Giken Skyline to reply & I`ve just heard for Mark at Abbey that Ruperts car is waiting for parts so won`t run.
The 2 Ians & Stu will run first and the rest will follow in the order they are pulled out of a hat!

I have tried to tempt Shin to run as well but he has declined.I would like to invite you again Mr.Shin to run that beautiful R34 of yours as we have not had the privilage of seeing a Mines car in action in the UK.I know your Skyline is not about BHP but fast acceleration .I would love to see your car make the power & torque on the rolling road,please re-consider:) This Dyno is a 1000BHP Dyno,operated by experts.

Anyone want to invite a Magazine??????Please go ahead if you have contacts,I`ll leave this to someone else,any volunteers?

Regards,
Henry.:smokin:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Meeting

Hi Guys,
New to these threads, I would love to come and see how the big boys toys perform, Is there any chance that I can attend one of your meets?. Obviously not in your league, but an avid Skyline fanatic non the less. Let me know where and when, and I will come and view.

Regards,

Paul.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Hi Paul,

About time we seen your posts around here :D

Watch Stu for an example of a well sorted GTS25T.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Meetings

Paul Palmer,

Our club is a SKYLINE club which includes ALL skylines old,new,GTS's,GTR's,etc.

It is not about who has the fastest/more powerful car,etc.!
The club is also a social one with various meets and trackdays and I'm sure you will make many good friends like I have.

Hope to see you at one soon.I think the next 'biggish' meet is being arranged now by Cem(Blowdog) in maybe North London in early Feb.There is a thread about it somewhere!
In the meantime it would be good to see you at the Dyno-Day!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Paul made some friends?

Paul are you sure? :D

I find I can't talk to you since you upgraded! :p

See you at Autosport Saturday. Do you have a mobile number?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Rollers

Talking of rollers, isn't that what I AM SUPPOSED TO DO!!! Anyway enough of the sillys.

Would like to be there to cheer you on and trying to persuade PMJ to get his white one out of the garage in this dirty weather to sponge a lift.
takes some doing though and I guarantee he will be washing his wheels on arrival at tuning Jap.
Are there any limits on spectators? see you all there.

NLW.

PS So far privilege are being asses so soon I may not be able to recommend them as a viable insurer. They offered me the most ridiculous value and now back to negotiation on the value...12.6k for a 96N with 20k in Purple. Er what did you get that value from mr insurance man? nedless to say they couldn't confirm nor prove their sources in writing so back to the drawing.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Thats a bit harsh Mr Welch...But i am persuaded to pick you up and then onto JP to have a good day out, as long as you clean the wheels....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Tuning Japanese!

Hi Rupert,

I actually promised Guy and a few of the other guys that i would get my motor dyno'd "in the new year", but unfortunately personal circumstances and not the car for a change! mean that i cannot put my name forward for this session. :mad:

I also have a dyno day booked in April with the 200+ club so if there is not another TJ meet before then, i will post my results from that one :)

BTW How many of us is there running T78's now?? :smokin:

Best Regards

Stu

·
Registered
312 Posts
Dyno

Dave,

Although i will be running the motor at a number of different dyno's around the U.K i will use the one from Tuning Japanese to make a comparison.:D

This one in April is at Well Lane turbo Centre in batley..

Cheers

Stu ;)

1 - 20 of 108 Posts