GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys nice job of a website, I've been using it for advice over the past 3 plus years (as I bought my first R35) so thought it were about time I signed up! Any members in the Gloucestershire area? I drive a Storm White Black Edition '59 plate Nav car. Best car I've ever had but thinking of slinging it for a MY11 onwards...don't know anyone at all who owns an R35...hoping there's some cool guys and doubtful but any fit girls who own these in Gloucestershire ?!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha it's a good start nice one fella :) I live just outside of Stroud and hop between 3 houses - see you have a white one too ? Where are you based dude?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not me - I have seen another white one in Gloucester though, think it has a GTR plate and gets ragged. Is yours a 2011 MY? iPhone screen isn't big enough to tell for sure...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice work, was your previous one a 61 plate by any chance? Talk to me about this female owner from Staverton? I really was joking about fit birds driving GTR's, I've never seen anything of the sort haha

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I live near stratford but work in glos, near the C&G roundabout funnily enough. Room for a silver one when you next meet? (Sorry not a fit bird)

Oh and welcome to the board R1ch

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.