GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys nice job of a website, I've been using it for advice over the past 3 plus years (as I bought my first R35) so thought it were about time I signed up! Any members in the Gloucestershire area? I drive a Storm White Black Edition '59 plate Nav car. Best car I've ever had but thinking of slinging it for a MY11 onwards...don't know anyone at all who owns an R35...hoping there's some cool guys and doubtful but any fit girls who own these in Gloucestershire ?!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha it's a good start nice one fella :) I live just outside of Stroud and hop between 3 houses - see you have a white one too ? Where are you based dude?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not me - I have seen another white one in Gloucester though, think it has a GTR plate and gets ragged. Is yours a 2011 MY? iPhone screen isn't big enough to tell for sure...

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Yes that's my old MY11 I've used as an avatar, I have a MY12 now.
Think that other white one is the same one I'm on about. There is one other white one, female owner, in Staverton

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice work, was your previous one a 61 plate by any chance? Talk to me about this female owner from Staverton? I really was joking about fit birds driving GTR's, I've never seen anything of the sort haha

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Yes m8, why's that?
Think the female owner owns AGD systems on the corner of Cheltenham Road and Bamfurlong Lane. Likes her cars, she had an Aston before her R35

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The GTR world is small, I used to work for Wessex and that was the demo car!

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Your right, f*ck it is a small world. Hey fella, I have a feeling I may have met you briefly once before but you weren't in a GTR at the time

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I remember speaking to you very briefly, we were hitting golf balls off the hill from memory!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool, let's arrange it nearer the time I'll be free and definitely keen ***55357;***56396;

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I live near stratford but work in glos, near the C&G roundabout funnily enough. Room for a silver one when you next meet? (Sorry not a fit bird)

Oh and welcome to the board R1ch

1 - 20 of 51 Posts