GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Goodonya DCD!!! I think he must have started crying. He went real quite all of a sudden. For a while I thought that he was trying to ignore you... hehehe

If he really did see it, you'd think that he would have been a little more subjective. Like you said, I don't think he could accept the fact that someone openly questioned his post... Freedom of speech!!!

It was a good laugh while it lasted.. hehe

GMC

·
Registered
534 Posts
GTR

FYI:- I never saw the posts, (was away) so I don't know what you are refferring to, but I guess he withdrew the posts himself.

CHeers

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Joss...some SDUF members complained to the moderator and he deleated the whole thread. Happens to know Mr GTR quite well from I gather so it doesn't surprise me at all....bit of "cosa nostra" going on there ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't know what happened after Guy's post last night but I tought the thread was going the right direction again after some struggle.
I never saw any reply from Mr.GTR anymore.
I think you did very well, I hope the new thread goes better :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
OK.... this may be a stupid question... but I am confused with which car they are planing to build. I see 2 distinctly different styles shown for the R-35... which one are they going to build? The second one looks like the Infinity (in the US that is). I sure hope they make it like the first picture! I am in the US, but love the GT-R... and will hopefully get one imported and converted (so I can drive it on the roads here) sometime after college. Thanks for the help clearing this up!

Sig

Cool forum by the way!

·
Registered
211 Posts
One is a Skyline V35 Coupe which should be revealed in New York as the Infinity G35 Coupe.
Engines up to 260 HP-V6 3.5 Ltr and Later, as the Skyline 350GT8 with 280 HP.

The other, Probably only, GT-R.
No Skyline anymore they say.
V6 3.5 ltr twin turbo with 400 HP and top model of the Skyline platform including 4 WD and all.
This model is the GT-R concept shown in Tokio and now in Geneva.
Maybe an infinity Q45 based V8 Engine later.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Dino , I am a moderator on SDU , the thread was moved to the Moderators only section (I dont know who did it ), then most of the ugly stuff edited out then put back , the mods on SDU dont like any type of arguing in any thread .

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
It does comes with round taillights and a 6 speeds manual.........maybe I should cancel my V-spec II Nur and get this..............NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D

normally aspirated 280 HP with RWD.............wow so exciting :rolleyes:

Honestly it does look much much better then the 350Z though.

Jeff

21 - 40 of 40 Posts