GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was having a nice day until I arrived home. Luckily it wasn't long after the old coffin dodger decided to try and fit 3 cars down the road and he didn't even have right of way. Luckily its not too bad. Only a scuffed mirror and a nice crack in the middle of it. The old chap said it should only cost about £30 for a wing mirror cover, oh how he was wrong. Went to the local Nissan and they said £610 painted and fitted.

Glad i've got cctv on the house as there's no getting out of it with clear cut evidence. Pleased my dad was at my house who chased him down the road, his wife sounded like a nice lady who kept repeating, just drive off Gordan, just drive off.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
"Just drive off Gordon".

Sound advice from the old bint, that's driving away from the scene of an accident!!!

Glad you've got them bang to rights and will get your car fixed.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
You are called DANNY DANGER for a reason:cool:

Bobby

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Hard luck that, but it could have been someone of any age that did it. I know some old people that are really on the ball, and don't forget we've all got it coming! One of my car mates is 85, still owns and maintains 6 cars, and works full time as a mechanic. I have much respect for that. But yes, some haven't got a clue, but 'coffin dodger' is a bit ott and offensive, and btw my old man's an undertaker lol. :)

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
Have to laugh when people say the younger generation have no respect! Well done to your dad for catching this boy racer!!

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Have to laugh when people say the younger generation have no respect! Well done to your dad for catching this boy racer!!

Well it's true IMO, just look at this thread for starters :)

Every day I see young drivers tossing rubbish from their cars like the road is their personal dustbin. They have no respect, no shame and couldn't give a toss. Someone else will tidy up after them. They don't even have any awareness that they look like loutish ignorant slobs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts