GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend, couple of purple ones I think in the bog they called the car park, one of them had a bird driving!

One M reg, one V

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah

Did you get stuck in the mud?

We got stuck in our Landcruiser! tad frustrating, the place was just a boggy hole, got rescued by a quad bike of all things - oh the shame!!!!!!

Why were you's there? obviously to watch but are you involved with any of the teams??

·
Registered
109 Posts
DD,
No problems in getting out...but then mine was at the top of the hill and adjacent to a track of sorts. It looked pretty boggy 1 row down from me.
As to "why there".....lawyer to a couple of drivers + teams. Watch out for Jamie Green in Formula Renault. 1st year racing (after successful Karting career)...pole + 1st. Second win on the trot after early learning curve at the start of the season. F.Renault has a particularly strong grid this year as compared to F.Ford. Not being "hyped" as with a couple of other drivers. (Remember you heard it here 1st).
As you may be aware I am a fairly "aged" lawyer...now just where did I put my slippers and pipe?....entrusted the car to Jamie..brilliant being driven by a talented youngster of 20. It was the 1st time he had driven a Skyline...big smiles all round.
If you or anybody else are at Brands / Donnington to watch Touring Cars ...make sure that you go to the Fortec awning and ask for Guppy (Jamie's mechanic)...please enquire (in a very loud voice) as to Guppy's driving talents and in particular his "braking ability" in a Skyline! You will not be disappointed by the result. Trust me ...I'm a Lawyer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts