GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

I thought i would finally post up pics of the car as after 2 long hard years I finally feel like i have done everything i can think of doing to my r32GTR :thumbsup:

I bought the car 2 years ago through rod bell, since then it has been worked on more times than its been driven and I have spent every penny i have earned over the last 2 years in creating my dream car that has a full spec to match its power and keep it reliable and safe (lol) to drive.

I cant wait for the summer to arrive now :smokin: :smokin:

Teaser of the engine bay - 600bhp with 480lb/ft :D :D
Perfect for a road car !

These are older pics so there are many bits missing (fuel delivery system etc)

Pics of the custom misano racing seats - real carbon fibre frame and back, fully made in Alcantera, embroidered skyline GTR on the back, 3 point harnesses, fully adjustable and incredibly comfortable :smokin:

All real carbon fibre mmmmmm :)

I think I had better give a few shout-outs/free plugs to the people that helped me create this car and put up with my constant never ending calls about what i want doing next........LOL

RB Motorsport for the car itself which was a minter from the start and the full engine build which is as you would expect from these guys - perfect.

Japsalon - Gary for the custom nismo bonnet which looks awesome

ROTA - For making such a nice set of wheels

The Racing Line - New turbos installed and dyno work/mapping on the new spec engine, one of the only North east tuners that are fast earning a reputation as a high power tuning outfit. Great service by these guys everytime !

Atkins Nissan - One of the best bodyshops i know and a perfect job with my paintwork/bonnet etc

Cobra - For the custom made seats made to my design

R32 Combat- His torque split controller which is a definate requirement for 600bhp in the wet

All the people from the GTROC and SOC that have helped me with all the advice and input over the years - an invaluable resource for sure !!

Im looking to get a full mag feature done on the car in the next few months as the home made photos above from a phone camera just dont do it justice !

Hope you like,
Pete :thumbsup:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Very nice Pete.
I love yellow anyway, so that makes it even better for me. Those seats look great. Congrats on being a happy owner:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
how didja get 480 lb/ft torque?? 600bhp is at the flywheel I assume?

I'd say my personal dream R32, although mechanically 98% complete, will take at least six more months to get all the tiny details, such as bodykit addons, and interior tweaking, before I can enjoy the position you're in - being DONE!!!

Congrats on making the dream come true!

btw...get you get my pm - how's the fuel pressure situation coming along?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
by the way, the VERY BEST touch I love on the car is...the 'ring sticker. The Skyline and the Nurburgring just go hand in hand, always have, always will...

·
6,817 Posts
That's the way of passion, great work mate:thumbsup:
Love the yellow colour, looks so much competition . . . . any sexy wheels there.

·
Registered
581 Posts
now where's that 'drool' smilie.............

simply stunning :bowdown1: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the nice comments guys ;)

yes 600hp is at the flywheel, it can go a bit more if the boost is raised even further but im happy with its performance now so no need to go there....

I only wish it was 600bhp at the wheels lol

I have always pondered over spraying the car black (black and chrome always look good) but tbh the yellow has grown on me and it makes it that little bit different i think so its staying for now....

I definatly have had ups and downs over the last 2 years with the car as it has cost me much more than i ever imagined to get it to this spec but now i feel like it is all coming together and was worth it in the end.

Being a skyline owner certainly takes a bit of perseverance through the hard times but there is no other car id rather own than a modded skyline - decided that when i was 10 ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts