GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a few bits as I'm now on 18s

20" forged rays volk VR g2 cost way over £4k new, just been dropped off to be professionally powder coated gloss black so are like brand new ... Comes with a full set of centre caps, £2350

MPSS 275/305 brand new never ever put on a car ... £100 less than the cheapest price you can find online!

MPSS 275/305 part worn 4-5mm but I'll confirm this as soon as I get the wheels back from the powder coater, £550

Collection north/west London or delivery can be arranged if reasonable distance lol thanks, Matt

Will upload some photos of the wheels as soon as I pick them up.

·
Registered
808 Posts
What 18s did you buy Matt ?

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
One of the nicest wheels I've seen, if I wasn't selling the 35 I'd have had these!
Shame they're too big for the 33 but GLWTS.

·
Registered
199 Posts
275/305 that's what Lichfield and other recommend right?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the positive comments really are a stunning wheel!!

I'm on 18" tsw Nurbugrings at the moment with some super sticky Mickey thomson tyres!

Yeah this is the recommended litchfield set up, I absolutely love the MPSS on the road!

£3,750 for the lot and I'll throw in the tpms sensors! Ideally wanted to keep the sensors to fit on my 18s as the warning light is so annoying everytime I drive it but will let them go if all bought together.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also forgot to say I can take credit card safely through my business if that helps anyone.

Hopefully picking the wheels up this weekend from the powder coater!

·
Registered
199 Posts
If I wasn't off to Vegas in a few weeks, I'd snap these up.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not yet sorry been too busy to go pick them up ... Hopefully Friday!!

They were matte black and always looked dirty so a fresh gloss black will make them look really good I thought - no damage at all absolutely mint!

·
Premium Member
6,280 Posts
I'd be interested in the new mpss if you could get them to me by Saturday? I am in nottingham

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Are these still for sale? If so how much for the rims and part worn mpss?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts