GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been bitten by the R35 bug and think its time to move on.
I've owned this car since 2pm on 17-5-08 (lol) and it has been nothing but a dream from the second i first turned the key...
the only mechanical issue ive ever had with the car was a rattley starter motor which was promptly sorted. otherwise the only time a spanner was near the car was to do a service or preform an upgrade.

The Spec;
Purchased from Dave Jones of Extreme Sports & Performance Cardiff on 17-5-08,
it was his own personal car with only 40,504 miles on the clock.

2000 UK Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec in Athlete Silver
RB26DETT
Current Milage 60,120 miles
gruppe-m carbon kevlar ram air intake + *Apexi filters
HKS Hardpipe kit
HKS DOWNPIPES.
HKS SS EXHAUST.
DE-CAT.
*Apexi Power FC D-jetro
Greedy TRIPLE CORE INTERCOOLER.
Greedy Profec-B II BOOST CONTROLLER
Greedy Alloy Radiator Pipes
Greedy Oil filter Relocator & Apexi Oil Filter
*ATS Twin Carbon-plate clutch & light flywheel
*Tomei high lift ponocams
*Tomei Adjustable cam gears
*Tomei valve springs
*Tomei Metal headgasket 1.5mm
*Tomei Metal intake gaskets
*Tomei Turbo gaskets
*Nismo cool thermostat
*Nismo Fuel Pressure Regulator
*Power Enterprise 1000cc injectors
*Power Enterprise Kevlar Timing belt
Splitfire Coilpacks
*NKG Iridium Spark Plugs
Grid Dancer Torque Split Controller
Polished intake plenum and turbo pipes
Engine Torque Damper
*FSE Sytec 120lph Fuel Pump
EBC Yellow Stuff Pads allround
*Redline oil all round, Engine / Gearbox / Diff

Exterior;
Nismo Skirt Extensions & Rear Spats
Nismo Carbon Pillar Garnish
Carbon Front splitter & undertray
Rear Carbon Diffuser
Carbon Diffuser Garnish on rear bumper
Carbon Spoiler Blade
LED Reverse & Fog Light Kit
50w 6K HID Light Kit

Interior;
UK Spec Connolly Leather Interior
JVC Headunit
Nismo MFD
Nismo 200mph Clocks
GTR Mats

Folder full of receipts from original purchase order at middlehurst and all works done inc power graphs (on Dyno Dynamics Dynometer).
All works with an '*' beside them were completed in one go by the 29-10-09 at 57,221 miles by Couture-Auto Pte Ltd. in Dunboyne Co. Meath Ireland
Prop Nicholas Lim
Tel; 00353 1 8253949.
Its whole lifetime this car has only seen reputable mechanics and tuners such as Abbey Motorsport, The Garage, Ali Burrows and Couture Auto

With the above setup this engine is easily capable of producing well over 500hp with only a turbo upgrade and i would recommend putting in a bigger radiator just to deal with the extra temps.
because i was never intending on dragging or tracking the car (which it has never been) I had it mapped very conservatively on Topaz fuel
on a Dyno Dynamics dyno and it produced;
395.9 hp & 320 ftlb @ .95 bar boost
422.3 hp & 360 ftlb @ 1.1 bar boost

Now i am in no particular hurry to sell this car as im still in two minds weither i really want to sell it and bother doin the whole finance thing on the new one
so if your really interested in seeing the car i will have to see the colour of your money first before any test drives. Please no test pilots, tyre kickers or day dreamers, if your serious about the car then ill take you seriously too :)
Viewing can be arranged in either Omagh or Monaghan and UK buyers are more than welcome, again if your serious i have no problem meeting you at either Dublin or Belfast airport.
The car is fully HPI clear and no money is owed on it. Any inspection is welcome and im sure theres a few heads on this forum that can vouch for it and me.
Taxed and MOT till end of May new buyer will receive new MOT and a years Tax
I can be contacted either by PM or on my mobile anytime 07843208845
my names jonathan.

Price £24,000 ono

Pics taken on 25-11-09 by photographer Phil Ray for Jon44w.Com December car of the month.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks well mate.

that spec is screaming out for a pair of turbos!
yeah it really is... at the time thats as much as i could afford to do.
all it needs is an alloy rad (to deal with the extra heat) a pair of turbos and she will easily break the 500bhp barrier..
the only reason ive not dont it is that i wanna trade up to an R35 and theres no point sinkin any more money into it..

thanks for the comments guys :)

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
This is one of my previous personal cars and is an absolute beauty!! I don't know why i ever sold it and i'm very tempted to buy it back but i've just sunk a load of money into some commercial property :mad:
Jon, the owner, is a really nice chap so i'd definately recommend anyone after a very straight / undamaged / well cared for UK supplied R34 GTR to take a look..........no dissapointmets with this one!!
Dave.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumpety
Cant believe this car still has'nt sold

Just got her a full fluid and filter service and re-undersealed the bottom of the car consisting of removing everything from underneath taking it back to bare metal and respraying and replacing any nuts or bolts that had become corroded also just put two new rear tyres on and full 12 MOT & TAX.
Also comes with a new set of drilled and grooved front disce and a set of carbonetic pads theyre not fitted yet as she doesnt need them.

The mileage is just over 61k now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts