GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey the time has come for me to advertise the car . If I could afford to run this aswell as the GTR and AE86 I would definatly keep it !!

51 plate silver one UK owner
The car was a grade 4.5 when I bought it and a full c-spec (tinted windows, electric folding mirrors, rear washer/wiper, JDM mats, starter button, Rear Parcel shelf.
Cat 1 Alarm fitted.
Got 45k on the clock was converted to Miles just before 20k, I then gave the car to Honda for a full service just after 21000. All servicing and work since then has been done by Paul at TDI North and have used HAMP oil filters and always used 5w40 3 Ester fully synthetic. With 6 monthly service intervals.

The only mods the car has are;

Spoon Springs
Camber adjusters and bolts
Fast road setup by TDI North
Hondata Intake Gasket
Uprated ES Engine mounts have been fitted and bedded in.
I have fitted black mesh into the front bumper to protect the Radiator from stones etc.
Clear side repeaters fitted.
PIAA Silicone wipers.
I have removed the square plate from the front of the car and fitted with Sticker replacement (I still have the square plate and fitment).
Excellent Personalised plate to be sold with the car - DC51 TEG

The car has a full set of Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyres with plenty of tread left.

Taxed until 30/4/2007
MOT Due Janurary 2008

Pics

Looking for £12000 including the number plate.

I live in the North West area and potential buyers are more than welcome to come and have a look at the car (will give test drive if I am satisfied you are fully insured and I have some sort of deposit).

Please contact me on 07801 456372 or email to [email protected]

Please dont send PM's as I dont always get notified by email.

Thanks for looking

Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts