GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
please go to this link and read this post carefully...i am IntegraTypeR....if you have any more questions please dont hesitate to contact me

who ever is intersted how much are you going to offer...i did mention on that link above that the bidding price starts from 39k USD without shipping...hope there are interested poeple into this car.

thanks for reading,
Kamal :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
That thread, and the linked threads within are a very interesting read. No disrespect meant atall Kamal, but u are going to find it very hard to convince any1 beyond reasonable doubt that the car is legit.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
2hundyman,

I agree completely, 580 bhp from an induction kit and exhaust, no apparent aftermarket fuel rail, no catch tank, if it is running with that sort of power it won't be doing so for long....

add to that a LHD conversion..... no thanks. I have seen the way the wiring looms are modified for those mods, nice to know when you are travelling at 200mph that the loom controlling the airbags was wired up by some kid for £5 per day, with lovely twisted and soldered joints.. mmmm

If I was going to get a car converted I'd want to contract the work out myself, there are a lot of safety implications with the work carried out.

Sorry Kamal, but the people on this board are my friends and if one of them bought this car and was injured or killed as a result of my not saying anything then it wouldn't be fair.

If the car has got legitimate conversion work done on it then I'd suggest you got some better photos of the work, bits of trim hanging off and broken electric window button holders are not a good sign of the really important work which is hidden underneath the dashboard. If you can provide evidence that this is a quality job the please do so and accept my apologies.

best regards

Steve

·
Registered
122 Posts
Something else to be aware of:-

Most of the Japanese stolen vehicles arrive in the UK from the Middle East!!!

Many people have been killed in cars which have been converted from RHD to LHD by companies in the Middle East, who not only hand solder the wires, which are non flexible joints. They also increase their profit by changing items such as seat belts, with later one. All seat belts are dated, and have a tag on them, and so they change the belts and then change the age of the car.

Obviously other items are changed as well to hide the age.

Leigh

·
Registered
62 Posts
You should all read this for a laugh - it's SO dodgy! Then, like I have, post something warning the suckers who are interested in parting with there cash for this...

·
Registered
57 Posts
:D

Wouldnt touch it with a stolen Barge pole!

With a car this powerful and a car that can do nearly 200mph i wouldnt like to trust the conversion.

To sell a car like this that has been properly converted(not a backstreet shack)you need to have pictures of every step of the conversion,every electrical joint ,every mechanical modification.even then i doubt i would buy one,unless i was watching the whole job 99%of the time.

Just my opinion

Take it you didnt watch the tv investigation into cars from oman where loads of stolen jap imorts went there and were converted.
They had little kids re-wiring looms!!
most of the cars were labelled Death Traps!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Have you seen the quality of the door panels and footwell area near the pedals??

I wouldn't drive that thing with someone else's body!!!

Nice looking car, but would never part cash for a LHD Skyline!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I`d stay well clear. there was a program on last year with that guy from `Top Gear` who deals in 2nd hand cars, he went over to the Middle East and watched some of the people there doing LHD conversions to jap cars.

Images of Boys soldering ABS systems together and airbag sensors etc.... Death Traps! and many people have died as a result.

S

·
0 Posts
FFS!

That looks like something Fred and Rose West would have done had they been into cars and not people.

:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts