GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there, just thought i'd put on this here if no-one minds
I'm selling my 2003 V-Ltd Impreza which as far as i know is one of a few if not the only WRX V-Ltd in the country at present
Details are as follows,
full STI bodystyling (side skirts, big spoiler, front fog light covers etc etc), everything is colour coded,
the interior is the same as an STI.
It also has a splitter as found on v-ltd's which i've seen for sale at £450.
HID lights,
STI suspension as tuned by Arai aparantley from the info i have found on it. The car has all the v-ltd plaquing and stickers on it.
It comes with unique to the V-ltd speedline 5 spoke wheels in gold, there is more info on it at the jap subaru website with the rest of the extras that it has
Since owning it i have fitted an HKS Induction Kit and WRSport Back Box and that is it as far as Mods go
It has full history since it was brought into the country (brought in on 400 miles)
Car Now has 7500 miles
Is in excellent condition all round as can be exected for the mileage and age
I'm loking for 14.5k for it
Here are some old pics from when i first got it from the docs, i'll get some new ones done as soon as i get or borrow a decent digital camera
I'm in Bristol during the week and Guildford at the weekends if anyone wants to view

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there, would be interseted in a nice R32Gtr but if it's the R33 GTS4 i've seen you've got for sale then sorry it's not quite what i'm after

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump again, it's now on 9k miles, it's due an oil service so i'm getting that done along with 2 new front tyres and i've just put 6 months Tax on it.
It really is a cracking car if anyone is looking for one thats inbetween a WRX and Sti

1 - 12 of 12 Posts