GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am absolulty gutted to be selling my wife's car but we cant afford to live at the moment so this car will give us the money to carry on until i get my payout from my bike crash back it 2007 :(

A few of you have seen the car and been out in it so the car can be vouched for. I brought it for my wife about a year ago now as a cat c and have spent alot of money repairing it to better then new condition.

Every nut and bolt and all parts replaced. I rebuilt the car to a very anal condition as my wife would be driving it everyday.

The car has covered a little over 25000 miles and is such a lovly car to drive or have fun in :)

As its a uk car they come with alot more goddies compared to the jap spec. Also as a gt in comes with the following:

18" rays alloys
Full Bose sound system
Electric breathable leather seats which are heated
Headlamp washers
Clear bumper refectors
Xenons
In car phone kit

It also has a few extra's factory fitted:

Rear parking sensors
Nissan bird view sat nav with screen built into cubby hole
Nismo V1 body kit. Rear bumper spats, sideskirts and rear spoiler.

I am after £10250 as its a cat c car.

Here is my pistonheads advert with more info but if anyone has any questions please ask away.

Nissan : 2004 Nissan 350z uk GT Azure blue with nismo V1 body kit

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Good luck with the sale Jay, really sorry you have to let it go :(
I was never really into these 350Z's, until I saw this car, and this looks so stunning in the metal you just can't help but like it.
It drives so nice and if I was after a daily driver in place of my Skyline I would seriously consider it.

3,665 Posts
seen this in the flesh , very very nice car , cheap deal for someone , everyone should drive one bloody awesome cars.

Mark

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys absolutly gutted about selling it as it's Han dream car. I will never be able to buy one again and getting pissed off having to sell all our toys to pay the morgage as i never know when my payout is coming :)

Any inspection welcome. I am open to part ex but with cash our way. Looking for an A3 or golf tdi but are open to anything to get the cash in.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
£10000 ono . Needs to go :(

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts