GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this as a replacement after selling the R35.
Its a fantastic car, and a pleasure to drive.
Comes fully loaded and is in exceptional condition.

I have not driven it as much as I would have liked, hence testing the water, shame for it to be garaged all the time.

Upon purchase, I had the car inspected and serviced at the cost of £1400.
Also had the wheels refurbished, and covered little mileage since.
Has had a light repair a good few years ago, all done to a very good standard.
The car needs for nothing and top order.

I may px cash either way, don't know what im looking for so try me.
R35 GT-R considered at sensible money.
Advertised elsewhere.

PRICE- £19000 ono

Porsche Cayman S 3.4 TECH ART SPEC

Year/Reg:2007 (07)
Mileage:32,000
Engine size:3.4
Fuel type: Petrol
Gearbox: Auto/Tip
Body style: Coupe
Colour: Metallic Grey

TechArt spec, additional body kit, Porsche Active Suspension Management, Rear Park assist, PCM 2.1 + DVD navigation, Auto dimming interior/exterior mirrors+rain sensor, Door finishers in Aluminium look, Instrument surround in Aluminium look, Rear section of centre console in leather, BOSE sound system, CDC-4 6 disc cd autochanger,
Chrome plated stainless steel tailpipes, Bi-Xenon lighting system, Automatic climate control, 3 spoke leather sports steering wheel, Aluminium look package - switch panel,
19" Wheels with centres with full colour Porsche crest, s
at nav,
Next MOT due 18/04/2014, Tax expired
Last serviced on 19/08/2013 at 30,166 miles, Full dealership history,

Excellent bodywork, Black Full leather interior - Excellent Condition, Tyre condition Excellent, Standard Features - 18" Cayman S alloy wheels, Alarm system with interior protection, Anti-slip regulation, Automatic air conditioning + active carbon filter, Driver/passenger manual seat height adjust, Electric windows one touch open/close, Height/reach adjust steering wheel, Partial leather seats, Porsche CDR - 24 CD/radio, Porsche stability management (PSM), Remote control central locking, Transponder engine immobiliser. 2 seats,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there. I'm interested in your Porsche and to understand more fully the damage that you've had repaired on it. Can you let me know please? Also, how many owners has the car had? Cheers, Jodie

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tiptronic with paddle button shift, quite enjoyable,
Damage was sustained years ago and repaired prior to my purchase.

It's all been done to a high standard and you couldn't tell it's been repaired.

From what I've gathered, it was more a case of the cost of hire vehicle and a delay in parts availability to repair that led to it being recorded Cat d.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
You should have probably mentioned it was Cat D in the original post, as that does matter to some people.

Certainly without pre-repair pictures it's impossible to say how bad it was, you can only guess.
The write off figure to get a CAT D would have been quite high if it was nearly new at the time.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clearly states it's had a repair, a very minor one at that, but take your point.

In honesty I feel the whole "cat" a car has been recorded under, is some what ridiculous at times.

Always perceived as negative, shouldn't have to be IMO.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right 100% looking for an R35 in the coming weeks.
Any R35 owners wanted to do a deal get in touch.

Need to sell or px prior to purchase.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts