GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Nissan Murano. 3.5 litre V6 petrol engine, 245bhp, CVT transmission and 4WD lock.

108,000 miles. One previous owner. Excellent condition. Full service history, much of which is Nissan main dealer. MOT (no advisories) until October 2020. Three keys, all original service books and documentation, and lots of receipts.

Full leather, full set of Nissan floor mats, electric windows, electric sunroof, heated electric seats and air conditioning. Sat nav, reversing camera, cruise control, steering wheel mounted controls and factory Bose audio (six speakers, subwoofer and amp). 18" alloy wheels and wind deflectors fitted.

I've owned the car since October 2016. During my ownership the car has had a full set of OEM Dunlop Grandtrek ST20's with four wheel alignment, rear and centre exhaust system, and new battery.

Windscreen wipers, rear drop links and rear brake pads fitted following MOT advisory in October 2018.

£2,200 ono, for quick sale. All reasonable offers will be considered. A real bargain for any private buyer and an opportunity to make some easy cash for a dealer. Car must be sold by 14th March 20 as emigrating to Australia. If not, sadly, WeBuyAnyCar will be the next owner and that's such a wasted opportunity for someone to pick up a great car for not much money.

Location - Epsom, Surrey

·
Registered
83 Posts
Try Evans Halshaw. You might get little a bit more. Enter the details on their website and they'll email you a guide price. I sold to them recently and the guy was reasonable when I took the car in. They only knocked me down on stuff that was fair - e.g. borderline tyres. Friend of mine found them to be fair too.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, hated to sell it at that price but it had to go as leaving the UK. Was such a great car but nobody seems interested in buying them. Would have happily sold for the same to someone who would have appreciated it but zero offers.
Was that the offer from WBAC? Tricksters!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts