GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car has done approximately 36000 trouble free miles and has been a joy to own. I also had a Stage 1 done by Litchfields almost 2 years ago, with the addition of the K&N airfilters (so a stage "1.5" apparently) - according to Ian Litchfield should be running about 580-590bhp. Switchable maps and free upgrades in the future of course. Has the quieter Y-Pipe fitted as part of the upgrade, I don't like my cars *too* loud.

This is a May 09 car, which I purchased in July 2010 and have owned ever since.
Taxed until June 2014
MOT valid until 24th May 2014
Tyres are 4-5mm all round (Bridgestone RE070's) as advised by Kaizer at the last service in November 2013.
New brake pads 1 year ago, they were the originals that were replaced! I clearly drive it far too easy.
Nissan replaced the bellhousing in April 2012 under warranty (Ancaster Bromley NHPC).
**Please note that the car had a new instrument binnacle replaced under warranty by Nissan Ancaster Bromley NHPC on 11/04/12 at 20608 miles, so mileage reset to 0 at that point. All documented of course.**

Service history:
1145 miles 07/07/09 Motorline Nissan NHPC
4403 miles 23/09/09 Middlehurst
5310 miles 16/03/10 Middlehurst
6001 miles 27/05/10 Middlehurst
11535 miles 12/10/10 Litchfields
14734 miles 07/05/11 Litchfields
18785 miles 29/10/11 Litchfields
1122 miles 16/05/12 Litchfields
5277 miles 27/10/12 Kaizer
7439 miles 27/04/13 Kaizer
12659 miles 30/11/13 Kaizer
I have had regular wheel alignment done over the period of ownership.

Condition:
Paintwork - very good - the car has been to KDS Keltec several times for their Zaino professional treatment at considerable cost so there is virtually no swirl marks in the paint. There are a couple of minor stonechips as you would expect.
Wheels - there are some scuff marks as the car gets used! I can either have these done or the new owner may have a preferred vendor?
Inside - there is minimal wear and tear - the car has been cared for by KDS Keltec who condition and protect all the leather and plastics/door seals etc as part of the "regime".

This car has *not* had the 2012 gearbox software upgrade, mainly because I find the car smooth and easy to drive from the day when I purchased it, I haven't had any jerking or grabbing or hesitation.

The car has never been tracked or driven hard from cold. It sounds great and pulls like a train (as they all do!). It doesn't get used in the week as I live and work in London, so the majority of the mileage is long trips. Due to changing job roles and possibly moving abroad I want to find a good home for it. A very easy car to own bearing in mind the mind-blowing performance!

Price: £35,750 ono.

Pictures to follow as it is filthy at the moment and I have no facilities to clean it. I have put a call in to KDS to book it in for a valet, rather than stick it in a car wash for the sake of the pictures (it has never been in a car wash either...).

Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also replaced all the fasteners underneath the entire car with stainless steel bolts at Kaizer a year ago, and the car is booked in for thorough clean on Wednesday this week so pics will follow then.

·
R35 Section manager
10,979 Posts
Get some photos up as that will help sell it.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so whats next then? anything interesting!

Also i dont know if im seeing things but is that a veyron on the ramp?
yes KDS Keltec have some serious hardware there most of the time, but then they are by far the best detailers I have found!:)

Next? well I may be moving abroad and as the car gets used like a normal 5 series most of the time - it seems like sacrilege to have a car of this type sitting in the garage quite a lot and being driven like a pussy......(I replaced the original brake pads last year at 4 years old....) I don't want to get to the stage where I might be leaving UK and sell in a hurry, so no plans at the moment. Most of the business I do is from home or in London so I don't use it very often.....:)

I can always get another one when I know what I will be doing in the longer term!

Thanks for looking buddy.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As an update, the car is still available although there are a viewing or 2 happening in the next week or so.

I have just had the 60 month major service done including plugs and new brake hoses as well as having the solenoids cleaned and modified at Kaizer.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just an update, the car now also has a 12 month MOT with no advisories which I didn't have time to do on the same day as the 5 year service a couple of weeks ago. I have someone coming next week to view but no deposit taken. If interested you can contact me on [email protected] - and grab yourself a lightly used honest example:)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just to let you know that I have lowered the asking price to £34750 which has stimulated a lot of interest but as usual there are people who arrange to come see it and then don't turn up etc.

I would like for it to go to a good home, so just updating on here in case anyone in the family want a genuinely lightly-used car:D

C

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just to update that the car sold a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for your comments and attention, I may be back in one again in the future:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts