GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

The time has come for me to finally put my Pride & Joy up for grabs!!! :mad:

I have had this car for a year and a half now and it has been cherished throughout my ownership! I purchased the car completely stock and have treated it to a few choice mods in my ownership.

This really is a fantastic car and has never wanted for anything! Even as I write this advert - the car is currently with Severn Valley Motorsport for a transmission refresh where a gear selector is being replaced and uprated clips being installed in the solenoid pack.

I have had the car serviced EVERY 6 Months if not sooner! Only around 650 miles were covered from the service in October to the service only just completed by SVM - but I still had the service carried out. :p

The car originally is Ultimate Metallic Silver (UMS) but stands today wrapped in Matte Satin Red by PW-Pro. I absolutely love this colour, and the car attracts attention wherever it goes. I do understand that this colour may not be to everyones taste - so the car can be returned back to Ultimate Silver and fully detailed at my expense. :thumbsup:

The Spec:

33,000 Miles
SVM 650R Conversion
GTC 70mm MAF Intakes with K&N Cone Filter
SVM Bumper Air Intakes
ASNU 1050cc Injectors
GTC Titan 90mm Exhaust - EPIC SOUND!!!
GTC Titan 90mm Non Resonated Y Pipe
GTC Heat Wrapped Down Pipes
Alcon 400mm Discs All round
Carbotech XP10 Pads
Pirelli P Zero Tyres all round - Plenty of thread
SVM Folding Mirror Module
GTC 4 Light Kit
ECUTEK Phase 4 Racerom ECU
Switchable Maps
Adjustable Boost from Steering Wheel
Rolling Boost & Advanced Traction Control
Pop & Bang Map - Sounds awesome!
Smoke Tinted front & rear Lights - Can be removed
PW Pro Tinted Glass All Around
Autotorque Alcantara Retrimmed Steering Wheel
Carbon Dipped Steering Facsia

and all usual BLACK EDITION Extra's.

The car drives superb. The 650R conversion is just the perfect balance IMO, and it has been commented on many time just how well this car perform for a 650R.

There is no real reason for me to sell this car!!! If it doesn't sell - then there are plans to modify it a few levels up with SVM. I just fancy a change from a GTR for a while and then hopefully in a year or two - I will be back. :thumbsup:

So lets see how this goes - I am looking for £42,000 ono.

Gtr1.jpg

Gtr2.jpg

Gtr3.jpg

Gtr4.jpg

Gtr5.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mate. It is a really good looking car in the flesh IMO.

The car is NOW SOLD! :(

Got a really sad/ill feeling now that a deal has been completed.

Went a lot easier and quicker than I thought it would.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So was it you or the new owner cruising down Southend Sea Front tonight then? Was wondering what exhaust it was, it does have a lovely sound, now I can see it was a Titan from this thread! :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Southend sea front? Probably the little chav who works for Mayfair prestige where the car is being sold from....he lives around that area lol

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
lol I think the car also spent some time at Sterling Performance as well. More than likely was this car I'd imagine, though there are 3 red wrapped 35's for sale in a similar colour right now this being one of them

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well it was obvious it was this based on the number plate.... Looked and sounded great. Pointed it out to the mrs and suggested that I could trade my Evo against one of these one day. Her reaction was, yeah cool and it looks like an nice big car for the kids too...! She obviously didn't notice it's only two doors and if I don't mention the lack of back seats I might still get away with it!

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Well it was obvious it was this based on the number plate.... Looked and sounded great. Pointed it out to the mrs and suggested that I could trade my Evo against one of these one day. Her reaction was, yeah cool and it looks like an nice big car for the kids too...! She obviously didn't notice it's only two doors and if I don't mention the lack of back seats I might still get away with it!
don't worry to much about rear seats if your little ones are still quite little, I manage ok with me, the missus a 5 year old and a 1 year old :)

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definately wasnt me!

I'm surprised that my number plate is still on this car as it was removed a couple of months ago now!!!! Hopefully the police will stop him sometime soon as his car will show up unregistered!!!

The car does sound epic but the it is now advertised with a 102mm gtc titan exhaust??? I had the 90mm titan exhaust! God knows if the current advert means that more work has been done to the car or if the spec is just being fabricated!!!!

I miss this car dearly!!! Really was very close to my heart before our relationship started to breakdown :(

Im back in a MY11 now :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts