GTR Forum banner

2009(59) R35 GT-R Premium Ed Litchfield Stage 4 inc Litchfield Suspension

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  _shaun_ 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

The time has come to part with the GT-R and it fills me with sadness. Such a superb car which I have enjoyed thoroughly over the last 2 years. I need something bigger though as my children are getting older and we simply can't go on long trips with it.

I bought it in June 2012 with 23k miles. 3 previous owners. Now has 36k miles. It has been very carefully looked after and only ever driven on the road by me. I am a particularly careful driver and always warm up all fluids properly prior to any spirited driving. I avoid potholes as I hate unnecessary suspension wear and park miles away from everyone else in car parks as I cannot stand dents on paintwork.

The car is a 59-plate premium edition with full sat nav, HDD, Bluetooth, hands-free installation. DVD sat nav has been updated to the 2012 version. It also has rear camera and parking sensors.

The car has been serviced by Nissan during its first 3 years at all the correct intervals. From 3 years it has been serviced by Litchfield and Kaizer motors every 6 months. I always have laser wheel alignment done when servicing even if not due. All bills/invoices available to view and a lot has been spent keeping this car in top condition. Last service just completed 2 weeks ago at Litchfield. Also fully detailed and prepped by PW pro around 3 weeks ago. Pictures from the PW Pro workshop below.

Modifications:
1. Stage 4 Litchfield conversion (600-620bhp) including:

a. Miltek Full Exhaust and Y-pipe
b. Litchfield air intakes
c. Bosch 1100 injectors
d. Ecutek remap with switchable maps; all updated to version 4 around 3 months ago

2. Litchfield Bilstein full suspension kit including rear ARB

3. Litchfield Bell Housing

4. Gearbox circlips

Tyres are Michelin Pilot Supersports all-round with 4/5mm tread left. Brakes were all replaced with Alcon 380mm discs and new pagid pads in the Nov 2013 service so plenty of life left in them. The new owner will also receive my Ecutek cable and dongle as well as the standard front lip splitter (car currently has the KR CF splitter on) and also the standard air intakes.

I will shortly advertise on pistonheads.

Price £39,950 ovno.

Please note, do not expect me to move massively on the above figure as this car is really well priced with almost £10k worth of mods. I can be contacted via pm or via the telephone in the pistonheads advert when that is up. Thanks for looking.

Pics:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.