GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've finally decided to pull my finger out and list my 2009 Black edition for sale.
The car was initially registered 02-07-2009 I am the 3rd owner. I bought it in November last year to see if I really liked them, totally awesome piece of kit, so I went for an SRD900R back in March. I've been running both GT-R's (as the girlfriend has got very attached to this silver one) but now I'm wanting to free some cash to build something different so sadly this one's going. I won't be interested in a part exchange.

It's now covered 43K trouble free miles, has full service history from either NHPC or Litchfileds.

The Litchfield Stage 4.25 conversion was carried out earlier last year including:
Litchfield air intakes
Miltek full exhaust (including Y pipe)
Bosch 1100 injectors
Black forge BOV's and polished boost pipes
Ecutek bespoke Ignition and Fuel Maps along with Boost Control all switchable from the steering wheel
Boost Control maps operated via Steering Wheel

Tinted side & rear windows

Fully Dynamated boot, rear seats & transmission tunnel

Japspeed Full Carbon rear wing including brake light (I've also got the original silver wing & it's brake light)

Auto fold wing mirror kit

4x tail light kit

DRL's

Pop up bonnet cancellers

Rear view camera that is automatically selected when in reverse

Forward facing camera in the lower grill, selected by a neat switch hidden in the gear console.

I replaced (in mid May) the standard discs and pads with the far superior Alcon variants all round along with Porterfield race pads (no squeals) So obviously the discs and pads have minimal wear. I think the car has only done about 600 miles with this setup.

The newly refurbished stock wheels have Bridgestone Potenza's with about 5mm on the front and 6mm on the rears.
The Volks Racing G25's (in the pictures) have MPSS 275/305 with slightly more tread, I'm selling the car with the standard wheels (unless a suitable offer is made).

The steering lock recall has been done

I'm pretty sure the bell housing has not been done but Litchfield's checked it last and said it's ok.

When I was purchasing the car I checked with Iain Litchfield (the previous owner always sent it there for servicing etc.) he told me that it was a good sound car and was willing to warranty it. However I decided not to take out the warranty as they're pretty reliable nowadays and don't really
cost the earth to put right now unlike a few years ago! I performed an RAC check on the car (28-10-13) which came back clear, I paid cash so I know that there is nothing outstanding on it. Since owning the car it has always been properly warmed up (Ecutek doesn't enable full power until the engine oil is fully warm anyway) and I've always used Shell V Power. I have never launched this car and the previous owner assured me that he hadn't either.

I've just had the front lip resprayed (last week) as the paint was looking a little shabby, there are however the usual stone chips at the front but then it is a 5 year old car. The car has just been professionally polished and clayed ready for this sale.

Taxed until October 2014
The MOT runs out on 10-8-14 so I will renew that for the new owner

I have both sets of remote key fobs, the booklets and necessary paperwork.

£37,500 no px sorry
Ian 07946 576696

Also I have the following that I'll be selling...............

4x Milltek extra mufflers

Ecutek programming cable

Whiffbits Intercooler & associated pipework.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Fixed the IMG for you:

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Tabz :)

No disrespect to GTIR250 but I had a young fella ring me last night and ask me every question that I'd already answered in my advert, then offers me £32K.
Total waste of a 20minute phone call, I did tell him to f*ck off in the end.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Thanks Tabz :)

No disrespect to GTIR250 but I had a young fella ring me last night and ask me every question that I'd already answered in my advert, then offers me £32K.

Total waste of a 20minute phone call, I did tell him to f*ck off in the end.

It's one of the most annoying things for a seller, to repeat everything that is already stated in the advert.

Looks a cracking motor, with some tasteful mods, just takes that one genuine buyer.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Car looks mint,
Best of luck with the sale, it can take time but I'm sure the right person will come along and just fall in love with it:)

·
Registered
392 Posts
If I didn't have certain work commitments at the moment I would be highly tempted to buy the car back from you Ian. GLWTS

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Mr Trashcan :cool:

Had a few more offers already that are almost there on price but plenty of time yet.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
After attending vmax with me and letting him have a go in my car, my buddy is interested in picking himself up a GT-R.

I sent him a link to yours to have a look which he liked.

Curious to exactly what exhaust is on it and is it loud with the dps?

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi GTR Mart, thanks for pointing your buddy my way :)

I had 2 guys contact me yesterday one called Ben the other was a nameless text! Maybe one was your mate?

Numbers ended in....
Ben = 564
Nameless = 205

Exhaust; All I know is that it's a full Milltek, fitted when I bought the car. It's not overly loud in the car (fully dynamatted though) but it does scream when pushing hard in high rpms. We did over 3,000 miles in 7 days and were not phased in any way if that's any help.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
My buddy wouldn't have sent you a text. Thanks for the info on the exhaust, sounds like it would be ok. I think the dynamat helps also (certainly does in mine). He will use the car everyday and I have wanred him about downpipes and early morning starts (thinking about the neighbours).

I will see how he is getting on and if he is ready to properly look at and buy a car.

Cheers
Mart

1 - 20 of 30 Posts