GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
The time has come for me to sell my beloved GTR. The car is a 2009 Dark Metallic Grey Black Edition, it has 2 keys and all booklets and documentation, including original hardback GTR launch booklet. PRIVATE REGISTRATION INCLUDED R200 GTR

The car is a UK car supplied by Middlehurst Nissan and has had 2 owners from new, both myself and the previous owner are members of this forum and have looked after the car meticulously. The car has never been launched or tracked (see picture for proof that is hasnt been launched). The most this car has seen is 3 runs up Llanbedr runway without launch control being used.

The car is in immaculate condition inside and out with 28k on the clock and full Service History from Nissan and Litchfield every 6 months or sooner and is taxed and MOT'd for 12 months. The car is HPI clear with no finance outstanding.

The car is modified to Litchfield Stage 4.25 (i.e. Stage 4 plus downpipes) so is approximately 630bhp. It has a number of other tasteful modifications also. Full list of mods is as follows:

- Latest ECUtek Motorsport ROM with Litchfield Traction Control and other features such as rolling Launch Control
- Latest transmission ECU software with Super R mode
- Full Milltek Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Milltek Downpipes
- Uprated Injectors
- Litchfield intakes
- AP Racing disks front and rear (rears fitted 2k miles ago)
- Carbotech Pads
- H&R uprated lowering springs
- Eibach wheel spacers front and back
- Uprated Whiteline Suspension Drop Links
- Rear 4 light kit
- Carbon fibre flat bottom steering wheel
- Carbon fibre dash and gear surround
- Uprated Litchfield Gearbox Bellhousing (common for the stock item to rattle and fail)
- Uprated gearbox components - Solenoid clips and uprated magnets. These were fitted purely as a preventative measure against any gearbox issues in the future.
- Full set of marine grade stainless steel under tray bolts (included but not fitted yet)

The car is in exceptional condition and is maintained to the highest standard, not run on a budget, it has never wanted for anything and until recently was under Litchfield extended warranty, so this could easily be taken up again by the new owner if required. I wash and wax the car with Dodo Juice supernatural products on a weekly basis so the bodywork is in excellent condition, as is the interior.

The car is only ever run on Shell V-Power and always warmed up and cooled down properly, as you can probably tell this car is my pride and joy, much to the displeasure of my other half...

Tyres have plenty of tread and brakes have plenty of life with the rears only being fitted 2k miles ago. It has a Tracker fitted (not the standard Cobra item). It is a non sat nav car, which has never bothered me at all, if thats a deal breaker for somebody Id happily throw in my Navman unit!

The car is faultless, the only minor negative is some stone chips on the front bumper like they all have. Ive tried to show in a picture below.

Service History:

19/05/2009 - 0 Miles -Pre Delivery Check - Middlehurst Nissan
17/06/2009 - 1150 Miles - Running in service - Middlehurst Nissan
21/05/2010 - 10018 Miles - 12mth Service - Middlehurst Nissan
23/11/2010 - 13399 Miles - 18mth Service - Middlehurst Nissan
23/06/2011 - 15236 Miles - 24mth Service - Middlehurst Nissan
13/12/2011 - 19006 Miles - 30mth Service - Litchfield
08/05/2012 - 20227 Miles - 36mth Service - Litchfield
02/11/2012 - 22601 Miles - 42mth Service - Litchfield
25/05/2013 - 24257 Miles - 48mth Service - Litchfield
25/05/2013 - 24257 Miles - 48mth Service - Litchfield
23/11/2013 - 26013 Miles - 54mth Service - Litchfield

Although I'm a private seller, finance can be arranged if needed, a good friend of mine owns a finance company that can arrange competitive rates. (Carloan4u.co.uk)

I am in no rush to sell at all, only selling in preparation for a house move to free up some cash.

£39,995

If you are interested please get in touch via PM on here or you can email me for my phone number - [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had quite a few messages...

I'm waiting for a mod as I'm unable to edit the post, the car is on pistonheads at £39,995 and I'm waiting for a mod to change the price on this forum to 39,995 to match

Sorry for any confusion

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Nice car and fairly priced... But blimey that's a seriously long advert.... I grew a beard reading that... Lol... Glwts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha yeah it's a bit of a read... But I'm hoping it answers most questions a buyer will have!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I think it's a great advert and perhaps shows the level of detail and care the OP has given to his car by the way he has written the advert.

Loved the beard comment though. lol.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Monster, yeah I'm pretty OCD with my cars generally so it's been very well looked after by me and the other owner! Hopefully that comes across in the ad

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great advert. Have I misunderstood something with the second service being at 10018 though? Isn't that way over schedule?
Well spotted! My mistake on the advert... Unfortunately I cannot edit it now. It did have the 6 month service as it should've done...

Details are:

10/11/2009 - 5255 miles - 6mth service - Middlehurst Nissan

·
Registered
318 Posts
Mine is the Exact Same Spec and Colour even down to the mods. This will make someone a great car.

Well priced at £39,995 should sell easily with the ££££'s in sensible mods you have put in.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Neil, yes had quite a lot of interest so far already! Im 100% sure when a serious buyer actually views the car it will go straight away:thumbsup:

Will be bittersweet though as I'll be gutted to see it go

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Want this car..... looks awesome!! Just waiting for my house to sell and my M3 to sell and if it's still here I'll be all over this like a tramp on chips!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:chuckle: like a tramp on chips. Haha I've never heard that one before :chuckle:

Well I'm going to leave it on the market for the next few weeks and if it doesn't sell I'm out of the country after that for a few weeks anyway because I'm getting married and off on honeymoon so will relist again after that :)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Congrats buddy!! Hope the wedding goes smoothly and you have an awesome honeymoon.... hopefully I'll be speaking to you before then mind and then you won't have to worry about the car when you are away lol :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still getting lots of interest but all have part ex's which is no good to me.

I'm booking the car in for a service so it will be sold fully serviced ready to go (as its due one next month to keep the 6 month schedule going)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts