It is a 2009 DMG GTR

Car has the following:

35,000 miles

The car comes with:

• Carbon sideskirts
  • Carbon front lip
  • Carbon rear diffuser
  • Carbon vents

All the above parts supplied and fitted by Middlehurst.

* Rear Parking Sensors *

Car has an Ecutek license on it running standard map alongside the 2013 (LC6) transmission software.

I've added a GTC Y pipe currently purely for sound but this will be removed before the sale or can be negotiated in the price. £200 Extra

Car has Full Middlehurt service history up until 36 months and Sly @ Kaizer has carried out the 42 month ,48 month service and recently (last month) the 54 month service.

All tyres have decent amount of tread left as do the brakes.

Front brake pads were changed 1000 miles ago.

I've had the car for just over a year and it hasn't missed a beat. It sure has been one of the most reliable cars if not the most reliable car I have driven(touchwood).

I have all original invoices and service receipts. Car is HPI clear

Car has had the steering lock recall done as well as had the dash cluster changed under warranty due to one of the bulbs flickering.

Litchfield bell housing fitted in towards the end of November

At the 54 month service I had the gearbox solenoid clips fitted as well getting it cleaned out.

Front bumper has been resprayed to get rid of niggly stone chips and wheels powder coated gloss black last month.

The car really wants for nothing and anything which needs doing gets done without fail.

The car currently has the OEM Nissan Daytime Running Lights fitted and I am in the process of selling it separately. The light units from the bumper have been removed but the loom which connects it to the inside of the car is still there.

Now with the carbon and the DRL's I will take

£35,995

or

£35,000 without

1 - 13 of 13 Posts