GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All

As I'm moving back to Sydney, I will be reluctantly selling my beloved GTR. This is easily one of the best examples of an 09 model GTR in London. It has lived an exceedingly easily life (under 6k miles in 3 years) and spends most of the week just chilling inside my garage. I only take it out on weekends only to stretch it legs. Most of the mileage that I have put on was a result of a recent European road trip.

Now on to the important bits:

1. 2009 DMG Premium Edition. Registered first on 7th July 2009. Completely stock standard.
2. 12,635 miles
3. Full service history. It was on a yearly schedule (as recommended by Litchfields) once the three year warranty period was finished. Battery replaced at the most recent service as well.
4. Mechanically A+. At the most recent service, Sly from Kaizer Motors had commented saying 'this GTR has had the easiest life of any GTR I have ever seen'.
5. Body is A. Not an A+ due to minor cosmetic issues:
a) Front passenger side wheel has significant gutter rash on two spokes. As luck would have it, this happened yesterday evening on a horribly narrow road in north west London.
b) Back passenger side wheel has very minor scuffing on the wheel.
c) Very minor and faint scratch under the driver's side door handle.
d) Small but deep scratch just above the left hand side exhaust pipe. No idea how it got there but I imagine it is one of the perils of driving on London roads.
e) Driver's seat has scratching on the leather and it is slightly worn out.
6. Road tax ending on 31/12/14.
7. I am the fourth owner. The previous owner is a fellow forum member and a car enthusiast as well.
8. HPI clear and no accident history.

The good to knows:

1. Car is professionally washed on a weekly basis.
2. Launch control has never used.
3. Front bumper and bonnet has been Armorfended
4. A tracker has been installed and the lifetime fee has been paid. The subscription simply needs to be transferred to the new owners name. Yearly fee is £135.
5. No bell housing issues as confirmed by Sly.
6. Tyres have approximately 4 mm all round.
7. As previously mentioned, I genuinely love this car and the care I have shown for it is reflective of that. I have *always* warmed the car up for every single drive and I would estimate that 95% of the time it has been driven very gently. The previous owner is also a huge car enthusiast (with an incredible car collection) who had also lovingly cared for the car. The cosmetic issues are simply a hazard of driving on London roads.

Most important of all, the asking price is £38,000 with all of the above taken into consideration.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch - 07775 833 795.

Cheers

Friz

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Very nice, and great price considering the very low mileage... and a nice stock car for someone to make their own! GLWTS.. looks ace as well!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Rich. I've just responded to your pm. Thought I'd post up here in case any one else may be interested - I am based in central London. I will still be living here for the next couple of months.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Absolutely stunning. Not many about in that year with that sort of mileage. Shouldn't take long to sell at all. Glwts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks mate!

Very quick update - a forum member will be putting a deposit on the car tomorrow (pending me sending over some service reports) at the asking price of £38k.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts