GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am thinking of moving on and car is therefore for sale

Am looking for 38K GBP which I think is fair considering the spec, upgrades and the care it has received during my ownership.

2 total owners including me
2009 Satnav, non import
65k miles

Kuro gloss black under the satin black wrap
Litchfield stage 5 (with 90mm Milltek - I like the sound it makes, especially in tunnels)
Litchfield/Bilstein suspension
Litchfield handling pack
Alcon brake disks (430mm front), Pagid pads (loads of life left in them)
Bell housing sorted
Gearbox had a rebuild 2 years ago with heavy duty shifting fork, billet clutch baskets, new clutch and dodson first gear, pressure sensors, etc
MPSS Tyres all round with loads of tread
Currently has TSW Nurburgring wheels on it (first picture) but the OEM ones (in the other pictures)are included in the sale
MOT good till Apr 2020

Turbo dump valves (but the OEM ones are there if you don't like the extra drama)

5k spent on it in the last year on sound system upgrade (Audison Digital processor, amps, speakers, etc)

Only ever been serviced by Nissan, until I purchased it. after then Litchfield Only for all the other servicing and upgrades.
Serviced (including gearbox fluid) Sep-19

Private plate is not included, I will put the original one on there when sold.

email me on [email protected] if interested

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
About 800. I always wanted to take it to 1000, but it***8217;s really is insane enough as it is. It really is.

·
Vendor
6,193 Posts
Personally If the condition under the wrap is good id put it back to the stock look and you'd have a much bigger audience because its priced fairly otherwise... Glwts buddy

·
Registered
55 Posts
Personally If the condition under the wrap is good id put it back to the stock look and you'd have a much bigger audience because its priced fairly otherwise... Glwts buddy

I’d have to agree with this unfortunately. Looks great but it will limit your market as it stands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts