C West skirts painted black
C west rear diffusers add ons
C west splitter
New headunit from Nissan
Carbon nose
2012 Gearbox with AC speedtech circlip and gearstops
AP front rotors and XP12 pads. OEM rears
Standard alloys, with Toyo R888's
Cobb NIS-006 with custom tune from Andy at AC speedtech (c. 600/600)
76mm Intakes with filters
ANSU 1050cc injectors
Y pipe
Full service history with tax til december and MOT June 2014

The car is currently at middlehurst getting the front bumper sprayed under warranty :) Also just had a new head unit fitted :)

Car can also come standard if you prefer

12 months warranty, fully transferable !!! and yes the engine and gearbox are covered, not that it matters as the gearbox is bulletproof now

I looking for£38000, which with the power and gearbox mods, is a very very good price. Price up all the mods as well! ! Cheapest white GTR out there

(Ill put some new pics up tomorrow when I pick the car up from middlehursts :))

Plate not included

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
What colour is the car originally, I'm really surprised that this car hasn't been snapped up yet.... Good luckwith the sale fella

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a white car. Just has a wrapped black roof. ;)

Ive been taking it on and off sale for a few weeks, and hadn't advertised it on Autotrader, but I put it up a couple of days ago and had plenty of interest, even from a few traders. Im holding out for near asking, if I don't get it, it'll be back to standard next weekend, and all the bits sold on and Ill trade the car. Tis my birthday the week after next, and I'm wanting to treat myself to a new motor for it ;)

Fancy a change. So either F430, R8 V10, but at the moment a new 2013 GTR is winning.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Very nice and clean car, GLWTS!

·
Registered
523 Posts
i carn believe that mate, if i had enough money i would be round for a road test as i have never been in on before, i keep looking at them but would need to sell my cars to buy one

·
Registered
523 Posts
thanks mate but i wouldnt waste your time knowing i would have to sell both my car to pay for it, one day i will get one and the sooner the better

1 - 20 of 46 Posts