GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 (59 plate) Black Edition in Kuro Black 22520 miles. Stage 1 and nav. I am the second owner.

As you might have noticed I haven't been active at all recently on the forum for a number of reasons but mainly because I am not using the car much at all. It is therefore up for sale with description below. I have had a trade offer for the car but would also like to offer it here to the GTR community.

I purchased the car from Middlehursts September 2012 when the car had 12700 miles on it. Fast forward to now and the car only has 22520 miles 3000 of those miles were covered in the first year of ownership. I don't expect this mileage to change.

Stage 1 Middlehurst conversion running programmable mapping. 3 maps standard, pops and bangs (never used) and rolling launch (used twice to test).
Miltek Y pipe. Old pipe included in sale.

2013 Gear box upgrade installed at same time as stage 1 conversion.

Sitting on Michelin Pilot Sport 4's having covered less than a thousand miles on them.

All 4 wheels repainted after scuffing one avoiding an Audi on the wrong side of the road. All wheels immaculate!

4 New TPS

The car had Middlehurst fitted DRL's fitted to the front bumper by the previous owner. I believe the cost was around £1600 at the time?

Nav Version car along with all the usual GTR accompaniments.

Bell housing done under warranty. Middlehurst.
Steering lock recall done under warranty. Middlehurst.

Serviced by Middlehurst as per the service schedule and documented.
The last service was a big one with brake lines checked / drained and refilled as well as all standard service requirements. The car hasn't been serviced since. The mileage when this service was done was just over 19000 and its currently on 22520 so approx 3 thousand miles since its last service.

Mileage.jpg

GTR2.jpg
CAR3.jpg
GTR1.jpg

Checking over the past MOT's shocked me and convinced me to sell.

The car has only covered approx 1000 miles in the last 3 years. 500 of those were a trip to Wales and back. The car basically sits in the garage on a trickle charger.

The car has been garaged its whole life (my ownership) and only ever driven on the rain once coming back from Japfest.

Always brought up to temps before driving. Never tracked. Launched once to test.

I believe the previous owner was a lady? When I looked at the car pre purchase at Middlehurst it was sitting on a private plate. A ladies name.

Car will be due its MOT shortly which will be carried out locally when the reminder comes through.

Very well looked after with regular cleaning, polishing and detailing. Detailed by Paul at PW Pro and also Inspired Automotive.

PRICE: £34,000

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amazing car and great price.

Has it been serviced every 6 months or yearly?
Thanks Treg and apologies for not replying sooner.

The car was serviced every 6 months by the previous owner and then every 12 months by me. However after the first couple of years of ownership and subsequent non use of the car I decided to only service the car every when it needed it. I simply could not justify the costs when it was doing so little mileage.

I am currently trying to establish exactly when the car was last serviced with the help of Chris at Middlehurst. I know at least one stamp is missing from the service log because I didn't take the service book with me when I dropped the car off whilst on my way to Scotland on holiday.

Going through all my paperwork I did come across previous MOT's showing the mileage from 2013 to now.

MOT1.jpg
MOT2.jpg

Even with the information I am waiting on from Chris its only fair to say that this car is not going to be 100% full service history. There will be a gap or 2 and I have priced the car accordingly.

That said there are LOTS of cars out there for sale with 100% full service history which will have done considerably more miles in one year than this car has done in the last 6 and a bit years. By my maths a total of 5622!! (22520 current minus 16898 2013).

Cheers

Ben

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. Car is currently covered in dust in the garage where it has been for the last 6 months. As soon as we get the all clear it will be out and treated to a proper clean and polish before heading to Middlehurst for a service. It doesn’t need one having done tiny mileage but it will get one anyway. I should be able to get the guys at Middlehurst to fill in any blanks in the schedule whilst I am there.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The eagle eyes among you may have spotted there is a warning light on. This is only due to low tyre pressures on the old Dunlop runflats. I changed all 4 TPS sensors when I changed to Pilot sport 4’s and the error code hasn’t been cleared yet. This will be cleared when I get it to Middlehurst.

·
R35 Section manager
10,891 Posts
The eagle eyes among you may have spotted there is a warning light on. This is only due to low tyre pressures on the old Dunlop runflats. I changed all 4 TPS sensors when I changed to Pilot sport 4’s and the error code hasn’t been cleared yet. This will be cleared when I get it to Middlehurst.
Does the sensor not reset after a few hundred yards once the tyres are at the right pressure?

·
Vendor
1,917 Posts
I think once the error has been shown 3 times (roughly) you need Ecutek to clear it.

Thats how my2010 car was.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will give it one more try as contacted you lots of times now, Im really interested in the car my number is 07759861096 cheers

1 - 20 of 23 Posts