Great Condition
26,000 Miles
Serviced by Nissan and Litchfield
Warranty Remaining with Litchfield
Recent MPSS all round
Tracker Fitted
2012 Gearbox Software
Y-Pipe
Totally stock apart from the above so ideal for someone who doesn't want a modified car or wants to get modding from scratch :)

I have had the car 2 years and loved every minute of it.

More than happy for any inspection and happy also to drive to Litchfield for you to witness an inspection if this helps (This is what I insisted on when I purchased the car from the dealer I got it from). I have done 16000 of the 26000 miles in it and have serviced it 6 monthly.

No silly offers please, I'm in no hurry to sell as I've not yet really decided what to get afterwards yet (but I do have a 2nd car so I've no need to get another car lined up before I sell if someone offered me the right money).

I am just waiting for my personalised plate to come off the car though so there may be a short delay before I can release it (this was sent a week ago)

Im based in Poole, Dorset

Price: £42,995

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry forgot to mention its HPI clear and will have 6 months tax and im happy to pay for the service (due in 4 weeks time) to be done. I can either arrange this before collection or will happily pay the service centre directly for you or discount the service cost off the price :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aye very quick! Had 2 offers for asking price! Maybe I should have started a bidding war... shame im too nice a guy ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts