GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful Derbi GPR 125 Super Sport Racing which has been cherished and looked after. It has only done 13,500 miles from new and comes with a full year's MOT and full year's road tax!

This is a 125cc learner legal Sports bike that looks incredible and drives superb – not been thrashed like a lot of 125’s you will find.

It runs without any faults and is a joy to ride short or long distances - it also averages between 75-90mpg!!
It is in very good condition, reliable, well maintained and last serviced 1,000 miles ago, including:-

new oil & filter
new spark plug
new air filter
new chain & sprockets
new wheel bearings
new brake pads & brake fluid
new fork oil
new front tyre (rear still has plenty of tread)

This is a 2010 model, 4 stroke engine, 6 speed with lots of low down power and great top end of over 80mph. Electric start, Full years’ MOT and full years’ road tax so ready to ride away!

Bike comes with all factory documents, old MOT’s, 2 keys, user handbook, full workshop manual, upgraded Xenon HID headlight bulbs, black tinted front screen and tail-tidy rear conversion. Also benefits from over-engineered 41mm Paoli front forks and Bridgestone tyres,Just having a new pair of front fork seals fitted this week.

For any questions or to arrange a viewing please call/text 07796 410564 - Please note i am away 17th-31st August so the bike cna be collected before or after that date but funds must be paid before.

The Derbi GPR125 is the same bike as the Aprilia RS4 125 both being made by Piaggio with the same engine, chassis & suspension components although the Derbi is styled with different bodywork and looks better! Here's what MCN have to say ................

"The Derbi GPR125 is arguably one of the most beautifully styled 125 motorcycles ever made. On a murky day you might mistake it for a baby Ducati or MV Agusta motorcycle. The GPR125 also goes very well and handles just like a sports bike, with firm suspension and a substantial 300mm front disc brake. It's a teenage dream on wheels." - MCN Review Derbi GPR125 Racing (2010-current) Motorbike Review | MCN.

£2,000 :)

LOTS of fun and all you need is a CBT licence which is 1 day and £99 :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Would like a quick sale on this before i go on hols next weekend, if anyone know's of anyone interested please give me a shout

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi guys had a couple of pm's asking this....

To be clear although this looks like a superbike, as its a 125cc all you need to ride this is to complete a basic CBT test - this is usually a half-day of basic riding from around 9:30am til 3pm. After that you get your CBT certificate on the day and that's it ... You're good to go on this bike - and benefit from nearly 90mpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a couple of pm's but no firm offers yet, if anyone wants more info please let me know - ideally prefer to sell before i go on holiday this weekend to make space in the garage :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts