GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, with a heavy heart selling my much cherished artic silver GTR in superb condition both externally and mechanically.

General History

• Car has been maintained by Middlehurst in its early life then by ACspeedtech for regular maintenance
  • I've used ACspeedtech for its main upgrades but as they are a long way away from me I've also used Autotorque and SRD tuning for servicing as they are closer to me
  • The car has all a huge file of paperwork all in order which fully documents its history
  • Apart from injectors, custom Y-pipe (+ map) car is mechanically standard (brakes also upgraded)
  • The exterior is totally standard (as I like the simple lines of the CBA GTRs).
  • Please see below for services carried out:
    • 3901 Middlehurst
    • 6669 Middlehurst
    • 8824 Middlehurst
    • 10740 Middlehurst
    • 12521 Middlehurst
    • 14377 Middlehurst
    • 19076 Middlehurst
    • 26765 Middlehurst
    • 27157 Middlehurst
    • 36905 ACSpeedtech
    • 42989 ACSpeedtech
    • 48378 ACSpeedtech
    • 51670 Autotorque (Major service)
    • 58647 SRD Tuning

Maintenance/Upgrade work done in my ownership in last year alone

• Minor Service completed by SRD in December 2020
  • ABS Pump refurbished October last year (5 year warranty)
  • Superpro front bushing and geo completed in May last year by ACspeetech
  • 1050cc injectors fitted in May last year, (AIT sensor) plus custom map and latest ECUTEK software by ACspeetech
  • Russ Fellows custom Y-pipe (high cell sports cats) fitted in May last year by ACspeedtech
  • Custom transmission map uploaded by ACspeedtech (shifts smoothly at slow speeds and lightening quicvk at higher speeds)
  • 4 x new TPMS sensors fitted in April last year
  • New grooved AP discs and Ferodo DS2500s fitted by Autotorque in March last year - (lots of pad life, discs look new still) and no brake squeal.
  • Rear drop links replaced by SRD in February last year
  • Major service completed on purchase by Autotorque including engine, transmission and diff oils and undertray bolt kit in February last year.
  • 4 x new Michelin Pilot Sport 4s fitted (305 at back and 265 front as per recommendation from Litchfield) - lots of tread left on these

Other bits

- Bodywork - please check out my thread on the work the car has had. You will see huge amount of time and effort gone into getting the body work looking superb, as it should look and future proofed. All rust spots treated around rear arches where these normally suffer. Front end stone chips all resolved and brought back to full glory. Inner arches etc. all sealed and treated. 2 x coats of ceramic coating added by professional detailer. All pictures of the work during its stages on my thread and it really does look stunning in the flesh!

- Underneath - It is extremely clean - Have had several comments when the car has been on a ramp on how clean and rust free it is.

- Transmission - A huge bonus on this car is it had a brand new transmission fitted in November 2015 under Nissan Warranty. This is documented and stamped with transmission serial number in the book and verified by Nissan UK. These transmissions cost £28k! Note: This was replaced due to a noisy transmission.

Summary

I can honestly say she runs absolutely perfectly, all the right sounds and whistles and reassuring clunks when engaging gear and pulling through the gears. She handles superbly following the full geo set up and bushing work by ACSpeedtech.

She pulls like a train and has a superb and smooth power delivery all the way through the rev range. It has been extremely well maintained its entire life and has been mainly a stage 1ish car up until Feb last year when I bought it at 53k miles (so capped at 560 odd BHP). Then 650 BHP and capped torque at 620 from May last year when AC speedtech upgraded the injectors and fitted dual sports cats. It has now covered 61K.

I don't WOT accelerate low down the rev range. It never sees the red line. Also I do NOT launch, track or trash the car and its never been crashed, ditched trashed or stolen etc.

It is a hugely well looked after car, HPI clear and has passed its recent MOT with no advisories.

I will be hugely disappointed to part ownership but moving house and needs must.

I am willing to consider offers over £30k but I will not rush into a sale if situation isn't right.

Please PM me if interested.

MGS
DSC_0383.JPG
DSC_0385.JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - great advert!

Could you send me a PM if possible? I've tried to send you one but as a new user I'm not able to. Hoping I might be able to reply though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys apologies for lack of updates on here works been crazy.

The car is sold, however just waiting for it all to complete it as my work has got in the way. I have had lots of interest so if it doesn't work out will contact the people who have shown interest in priority order of who's contacted me.

Best regards

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys, car is now sold. Gutted to see it leave, but gone to a good home. Counting the days until I can own a GTR again one day!

Regards

MGS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts