GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time to put my GTR for sale as I'm getting my MY17 next month and the current forged engine and gearbox will be transferred over. The car will be sold with a brand new 2017 engine and gearbox (delivery mileage) so effectively a brand new GTR performance wise.

The car itself started out life as a MY10 Black Edition but it's since had a full MY15 DBA conversion consisting of front bumper, lip, wheels, rear lights and rear bumper with carbon diffuser.

-2010 Black edition
-Kuro black with Recaro interior
-29k miles
-Satnav
-Rearview camera with guidelines
-MY17 complete engine (delivery miles)
-MY17 complete gearbox (delivery miles)
-MY15 front bumper and lip
-MY15 rear bumper with carbon diffuser
-MY15 wheels finished in matte black with Michelin Pilot Super Sports
-MY15 rear lights
-Privacy windows
-Dynomatted interior
-Carbon/gloss black interior trims
-Genuine Mines flat bottom steering wheel

This will effectively have the running gear of a brand new MY17 and looks of a MY15 GTR (minus the front lights).

This car has been my pride and joy for the past 6 years and has been maintained meticulously regardless of cost which can be verified by Litchfields. It has full Nissan and Litchfield service history with a folder full of paperwork.

Below is the link for my project thread which gives an insight to the journey this car has been on.
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/173861-lm850-boxer.html

Being such a unique car with a variety of parts it's being priced accordingly with regards to the brand new engine and gearbox as well as exterior conversion.

£53,995

·
Vendor
6,193 Posts
Nice... I've gone for Katsura Orange with prestige Red leather to. The my 17 has had great reviews.... Good choice my brother.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Bargain for someone who can't afford a new one!

Brand new engine, gearbox, brakes... and MY15 conversion..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts