·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That screen shot looks great Paul :thumbsup:, roll on Xmas when I get my copy from the missus. :)
Thanks Scott.
It does actually look quite cool altogether like that. I think it's my best effort yet.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Selling fast, order yours now to avoid being disappointed!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
The first batch of calendars have now arrived and are off to Japan tomorrow. Thanks for getting them to me extra early Paul, really worth the wait :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Excellent job again! - got mine for Christmas and it even has a bit for writing stuff in that I asked for to keep the Mrs happy. :thumbsup:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellent job again! - got mine for Christmas and it even has a bit for writing stuff in that I asked for to keep the Mrs happy. :thumbsup:
Glad you liked it.
Make the most of it, i wont be doing any more calendars for the GTROC.
Over 2000 active members on here, of which probably more than 400 are paid up members yet we still cant sell out 250 calendars. A poor show and one i wont be repeating ever again.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
oh paul that is terrible news, i love your calenders, how many did you sell?

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh paul that is terrible news, i love your calenders, how many did you sell?
I like doing them too mate, but as usual there is just not enough interest. So far the sales don't cover the hefty bill, and it's no small bill either, even though we only printed 250 copies...should have bought a new turbo instead and had some change left over.
The sad thing about it is though, it's the same theme throughout the whole range of products the GTROC strive to get and produce. I really don't blame people on here when they get so fed up with the whole scenario. Relentless efforts, all voluntary and we foot plenty of bills ourselves the majority of the time, and for what?
The only thing i'm pleased about is the fact that i managed to generate some funds for for Rob G and that the people that did order one are very pleased with it...sort of makes it worth while, but you get my point.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Calendars still available in the shop.!!
If you haven't ordered one yet, take a look at the pic...they really are great quality, with some awesome photography.
Come on guys and gals...it's the gift that keeps on giving all year round. :cool:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shop orders dont relate to forum names i'm afraid. can you pm me your details and i will get back to you. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts