1,329 Posts
yay im sure mine are on the way soon eh paul:D:thumbsup:

kev

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, sure will.
Just to let you know that it will take some time for them to leave printers and get to me and be dispatched.
I estimate end of Nov for delivery....in the meantime, keep ordering :thumbsup::D

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any additional cost on getting one sent across the pond to ireland :)
I have looked into this Shane, and the price difference is negligable really, so for the benefit of the Eire guys, shop price remains the same. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
we can't offer Paypal through the shops as the commercial charges are punitive. For the vast majority of people ordering through the shop by credit/debit card is simple and preferred. However as Paul runs the calendar operation he will accept Paypal; although this does cause a major headache for the GTROC in our accounting!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thankyou so far to everyone that has ordered.
Calendars sales are doing quite well at the moment.
Postal services look good for thew oncoming season, so there shouldn't be any post delays.
The calendar looks absolutely bloody awesome........:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
what cars are in these calenders? Is it a mix of 32 33 34 gtr etc? members cars off here or pics from old sales mags etc?

P.s can you post one of the pages up so i can see the layout of the days etc? I only have room for calenders i can use to be honest. However i may purchase one to keep with my skyline stuff!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what cars are in these calenders? Is it a mix of 32 33 34 gtr etc? members cars off here or pics from old sales mags etc?

P.s can you post one of the pages up so i can see the layout of the days etc? I only have room for calenders i can use to be honest. However i may purchase one to keep with my skyline stuff!
Hi Matt,
Yes the calendar is a mix of the various models, and yes, this year there is space to write on. The Calendar is sponsored by some of the traders here, and is also a tribute to Rob G....to which i hope to have done him proud. As a side note to that, i am donating half of the sponsor money to the Rob G fund.
Besides...it looks better than any other GTR calendar you could possibly find.
Can't think of any more possible reasons to buy one at the moment...:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts