GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, time is running out, and i need to know what interest is for having a 2010 calendar.
I am thinking about a desktop calendar for next year, maybe 6inches square but with a page for each week.
Desperately need to know your thoughts as this decides whether i do it or not
There wasn't going to be a calendar for next year, so its a desktop one or nothing.
For all those of you that have bought a calendar religiously over the past 6 years, you will know the effort and quality involved...

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I for one certainly appreciate the effort you put in Paul:bowdown1: I have even kept every single one:nervous: How sad is that:D

Please keep up the good work Paul:thumbsup:

Dave:wavey:

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
I will have one Paul please.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Hurry up .... :D

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i'd like to think that the numbers were high for this, but sadly it always proves to be more unsuccessful than planned.
This is why i want to know whether i/we should bother.
Last year/this years calendar should have proved to be even more successful with the new GT-R out there, but it was not, and we went to the extra effort of a better format and bigger print run..expensive indeed
If i do it, it will probably bring together 6 years or so of selected pics and more of a homage to the owners here rather than the models themselves...afterall, it started out with people submitting pics of their own cars to feature, so i think it would be nice for that to happen again.
If this is to be successful, and happen then this thread needs at least 200 nods before we even contemplate it. If the response is as usual..it wont happen..end of.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
What I'm I going to do with that great big space on my wall?????

Really sad that there isn't going to be a large wall one this year.

But I'd dofo be interested in a desk top one Paul.

Andy.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I would take one, as would every HPC (I see Westovers have one from last year) and is it not worth you speaking to Grand Prix Legends and the boys on some of the other forums. I am sure the peeps at the Skyline Owners place would like one as would some of the guys on Hampshire Jap Cars and Dorset Jap Cars who have a fair few owners.

Kp

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can we have a separate section for the R35?

Ha ha, i'm joking!
Well its funny you say that, as the 2009 calendar featured the R35 which at the time of creating it was extremely difficult to get pictures.
I've still yet to get a quote for the price, but i want to make this one way less than £10.
I too would love an A3 wall mounted calendar but it has proven to be unsuccessful..which is a shame considering the amount of people the frequent this place and also the pretty much non existant dedicated calendar.
In the past we have had sponsors contribute to the making of it, but obviously you cant keep asking the same people to just throw money away, so i'm looking for some inspiration.
Maybe some of the new traders might like to express an opinion.

Either way, this needs to be put into action asap....so this thread will pretty much be the decider.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
you could use one of mooks wedding pictures as 1 month with all the models in white?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts