GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale is my Immaculate car finished in Gunmetal grey with matching grey interior. I have owned the car from new.

This car has only covered 13,500 miles, has a full main dealer history and has just been serviced by Litchfields.

The car has been protected from new with Ventureshield Paint Protection Film. This works incredibly well, and means that the car has No Stone Chips.

Reversing camera, front and rear parking sensors, horizon tracker, spoiler protector. GTR mats.

UK Car with factory navigation, gearbox software upgrade. It has always been garaged, never launched or seen a track.

Fantastic sound system (massive improvement on the Bose system) with JL Amp, Audison BIT 1 processor (has iPod input), Hertz HSK speakers and sub, tweeters in kick panels, and acoustic treatment.

Almost new tyres (Michelin Pilots).

Always fuelled with Shell V-Power.

This stunning car is for sale as I have now retired and the car is rarely used.

£40,950

Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Nice car fancy a nice Evo in part ex
dont let the MLR see you here ha ha, you'll get lynched!

sorry back on topic :D

free bump

·
Registered
25 Posts
i'm probably wrong but didnt you have the car up for sale last year ? anyway i'm sure you'll have no problem selling it it looks superb glws

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
doh !

but why at the top of the advert section ?
Because someone posted in it today and that bumps it to the top of the listings.

It's an easy mistake to make but it still makes me laugh, an old thread gets bumped and people just reply like it's a current thread without looking at the dates.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts