GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Right unfortunately it is time to move on....work means a move of location with no garage.

My car: MY10 (awaiting reg from DVLA) registered October 2010 in Gunmetal grey the fastest and most stealthy colour

1 owner ( me) from new, always garaged, with clear vinyl wrap on the front since a week old.

24000 miles currently.

ECUtek Stage 1 from Litchfields with Miltek resonated Y pipe ( have original too )
Updated gearbox software

Alcon Disks all round, standard size
Pagid pads all round, disks and pads changed Dec 13
Brand new MPSS 275/305 setup with 2500 on max, fitted Apr 14.
Since the 12 month service All servicing, updates and checks lovingly done by Sly at Kaizer motors.
MOT to October 2014
Tax til Oct 2014, currently transferring personal plate.
Gearbox magnets cleaned and solenoid clips fitted at 36 month service.

£41,000

One wheel has minor scrape from tyre change.

Sorry to be seeing it go, but want it to go to a good home as I've looked after it since new. Please pm me for more details.

Cheers,

Ed

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Forgot to say it's got cameras front and rear and had the steering lock and bell housing done under warranty.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
V5 arrived

V5 has turned up, :)just waiting for the tax disc etc will then be able to get the plates made up and my private plate removed.

Tried :confused: to add a photo below the others are also in a folder on my profile, but it only allowed me to post 1, beaten by my IPad :rolleyes:

If you have any questions please pm me.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, still for sale, I've been away for a few days.

It also has the steel replacement under tray bolts done.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Revised asking price.

Revised tax disc and mot certificate have arrived, so personal plates removed and all documentation back.

Next car costs are looming sooner than I thought, :eek: need to sell in the next 4 weeks or will part ex, revised asking price £39950, no offers. Would still like it to go to a good home from the forum.:)

As before pm me for more details, or call 07971 026259

1 - 20 of 21 Posts