GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will some of these mods be available to earlier models of the GTR. Feel a little miffed that all the snagging probs(if any!?)will be sorted out and a "ironed out version" of the GTR will be out in 2010.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The only bad thing with the GTR is the service of Nissan....the car is better then anything out there........

Alex

PS: Is Nissan improving their customer service with the 2010 models:nervous:

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Will some of these mods be available to earlier models of the GTR. Feel a little miffed that all the snagging probs(if any!?)will be sorted out and a "ironed out version" of the GTR will be out in 2010.
I don't think that is the right way to look at it. A car is never perfect and kudos to Nissan for diverting resources to continually developing it.

Some manufacturers sit on their laurels for a few years after releasing a new model, but Nissan have seen fit to continue improving and tweaking the GT-R. That is a good thing IMO.

a) I'm sure some of the parts will be retro-fittable and
b) It gives us a reason to trade up at some point

·
Registered
93 Posts
When thinking of trading up there is the obvious deprecation to factor in, but also the pain of running in again!

I am now approaching my 6k service so 20% of my GTR driving has been running in ... way to early to trade :D

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
I'm not trading up until the 2012 model year at the earliest.
What I meant was, there will be some tangible improvements to make trading up worthwhile.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I'm not trading up until the 2012 model year at the earliest.
plenty of time for lavender to become the must have colour in the used market ;)

seriously, replacement wise, I could only be tempted by a stripped out version

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seriously, replacement wise, I could only be tempted by a stripped out version[/QUOTE]

Me too.......I hope some of the improvements will be retro fit!
Be gutted to see the new ones on the road knowing they have that little extra piff paff puffff....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts