1,614 Posts
Well done Trev & Moff for having a go :cool:

Will be great to see you & Moffster duke it out :cool:

I would imagine we will be :cool:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Good luck guys.

Slowly converting my car to enter one race. lol. Hope to buy a spot this year to have a go.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm planning on doing Oulton in the GTR to see if I can beat my previous time but will be supporting the Supercharged Civic I ran last year the rest of the season. Circumstances have changed for me and I need to focus on business in a different way.

Plus the car will go a lot faster if Im not driving it! ........ Something to do with having my eyes closed on the corners as it was scaring me too much I think! :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I would imagine we will be :cool:
Just a pre warning Trev:
Moff will be running quicker times this season due to a new lightweight body :chuckle:

The car will be clean and dirt free this season :thumbsup:

Robbie

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just a pre warning Trev:
Moff will be running quicker times this season due to a new lightweight body :chuckle:

The car will be clean and dirt free this season :thumbsup:

Robbie
Oh yes Mr Moff has his shiney new engine in as well :)
and I have posted the specs for Marcus and Walter in the projects forum. @Adam , I am sure Fee will be glad to hear , Myself and Duncan will be in Club Pro this year :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
32 was stripped and sold in november

so yep out with old in with new
34 it will be EVENTUALLY

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shane - have you given up on the idea of Nippon? I was planning on doing a couple of rounds with the Impreza but it seems to be on some mickey mouse tracks and not very organised :( Will still try for one round of each.... Time Attak, Nippon and AAA saloons i think.

It has a new engine on the way so hopefully running 500+ at somepoint in the year.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
not given up on it,
just planning on going out and doing few different things this year.
not committing to one particular thing.

Things came to a stand still with 34 but TR Racing have now taken over and car is coming together awesome and we are planning on going out and attending different events.

just waiting for custom tank to arrive and then fuel system can be finished and it will turning over eventually.

looks like we will be out testing early next month.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts