1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan R35 GTR Recaro Edition (model year 2011) 2011/11

Metallic Black with Recaro interior.

1 Previous owner.

Full Nissan HPC service history from WLMG London the supplying dealer. Running in service, 12 month service and 24 month service.

Still within Nissan warranty.

Nissan reversing camera (with gridlines in display).

Remote keys (2) and Nissan tracker with fobs (2).

Re-mapped by Ben Linney of GTC Racing Technology using the latest EcuTek RACEROM just a few months ago. Completely standard prior to this.

EcuTeK RACEROM » GTC RACING TECHNOLOGY

GTC Titan Drag-R 102mm full titanium single exit exhaust system including titanium Y-pipe. Comes with carbon tips and carbon delete panel. Fantastic sound! The original system is available if you wish to revert to standard in the future.

DRAG-R TITAN***8217;S » GTC RACING TECHNOLOGY

Brand new AP Racing 390mm grooved front discs and new brake pads all round.

Brand new wheels all round . Replaced under warranty by Nissan HPC.

Brand new headlights. Again, recently replaced under warranty due to fogging.

Dunlop runflat tyres with plenty of wear.

Stainless bolt kit to rear diffuser.

GTR overmats.

Beautiful car in fantastic condition ***8211; needs for nothing!

HPI clear. No accidents!

£49,950.00

pics to follow....

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
The more I look the more tempted I am to get back into a GT-R.

That looks amazing. Any interior shots ?

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
looks superb and with some great choice mods.. , I've always liked the black and red R35s,
GLWTS

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For info to any interested parties here, my bottom line is £48.5K - no offers below this but happy to accept more :)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Lovely motor. How comes your selling so soon?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Nick, how are you keeping?

Think it's just the time of year. Haven't used it for a couple of month (except for the occasional dry hour), and unlikely to until the weather improves. Maybe I'll change my mind if the weather does :) No idea what I want to be honest.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Hey Nick, how are you keeping?

Think it's just the time of year. Haven't used it for a couple of month (except for the occasional dry hour), and unlikely to until the weather improves. Maybe I'll change my mind if the weather does :) No idea what I want to be honest.
Im great thanks.

Car is awesome at that price it should sell ASAP.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Nick. I have a deal lined up which includes a reasonably priced px. I'm tied up for the next couple of weeks but should hopefully be able to finalise by the end of the month.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Lovely car but if you don't mind me saying I think it looked better with the stock four tail pipes and I'm just wondering if that's putting some people off because that's a bloody cheap car hope it sells for you

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks and yes you may have a point. It's totally marmite! Personally I love the look and the GTC titanium 102mm system performs beautifully. Comes with the original exhaust to of course.

I have had a lot of interest but most people have px's and i'm currently considering one of those offers but of course i'd prefer cash hence my £48.5k no offers amendment. It's so darn wet - who wants to buy a 600hp car?!! :)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Personally Love the exhaust!

You should post a vid.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts