GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately (for me) the time has come to part company with my GTR.

Black. Unmodified. Reversing camera.

It currently has 16,909 miles however this will rise as the car is still in use.

Registered new 1st March 2011

I am the second owner. I bought the car on 28th March 2012 from JFE Exeter when it had 9,638 miles.

It has a Full Nissan Service History also from JFE Exeter. During my ownership it has had 2 services:

3rd April 2013 at 12,800 miles it had a G3 service. Front Brakes were 25% worn and rear 15% worn.

22nd February 2014 at 15,907 miles it had a G2 service. Front brakes were 35% worn and rear 35% worn. At this service 4 new Bridgestone RE070 tyres were fitted and the air conditioning was serviced. Further both headlights were replaced under warranty due to condensation.

The Cobra tracker subscriptions are paid to 2nd April 2015.

MOT runs to 1st March 2015 and the road fund licence to 30th September 2015

Used almost exclusively in the dry during my ownership.

Regularly washed using 2 bucket method and recently clayed and waxed.

Bad Points

Driver’s side front wheel has very minor curbing damage

There is a small scrape on the passenger side of the front splitter

Usual stone chips on the front end but nothing out of the ordinary for age and mileage.

The car is located on the Herts/Essex Border.

I am looking for £49,000 or near offer.

Please call Craig on 0771 306 2429.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who ever text regarding the car last night would you kindly resend or call me as I appear to have deleted the text in error.

Also for the avoidance of doubt I am not looking for any form of part exchange. The car is being sold to release funds for a house purchase.

Cheers

Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts