GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

spotted this on ebay, looks a good price to me! or am I missing something? I know its slightly higher mileage, but its a my11 for that price?

2011 Nissan GT-R Premium V6 Petrol White Automatic | eBay

2011 Nissan GT-R Premium V6 Petrol White Automatic
Coupe Petrol 2dr 44000 miles

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ damn knew it was too good to be true, shame :{

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How has it got a 2011 plate? ('11' plate)
yeah I was wondering that, I thought with reg plates you can't have one that makes the car look newer than it actually is... the jury's out on this one.

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Interesting car as it is not what it seems. It is in fact an 09 car and possibly an import as Experian states first registered 08/03/11 whilst CAP states that it is an 09/09 car.

This was first checked by an auction on 20/3/11 with nothing before, and is currently on a 37 month finance agreement. This suggests that it only appeared on a database in March 2011

Chassis no. JN1GANR35U0120728

This would also suggest no satellite navigation and an import although neither CAP or Experian state that it is an import but a warning comes up confirming that information does not check out for this vehicle.

·
R35 Section manager
11,363 Posts
So its probably priced about right for the mileage and year it is. 44k is actually under what it should have so not high mileage really

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Wrong front bumper. Wrong DRLs. Wrong rear diffuser. Wrong steering wheel. Wrong wheels. Wrong instrument cluster. Wrong interior dash inserts, Wrong MFD, possibly wrong seats, Wrong gearknob. Im sure there are more things as well

Also, if this turns out to be a Jap import, it has a UK front bumper. Jap cars dont have headlight washers.

I bet you this has been in a front end accident, and not recorded.

Someone is going to get burned.

How anyone would mistake this for a 2011 is beyond me.

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cant believe you didn't spot the dodgy drl and wheels mate. Thought you would of been up on these things being a GTR Freak like us all. Surprised.
ha ha forgive me, hangover today. as they say, if it seems to good to be true, then it normally is.

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What is even more alarming is that either this is an HPC selling it, or someone using the name of an HPC. Wessex Garages is the HPC in Bristol.
agreed +1

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.