GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SpecM | Nissan GT-R News - GTRBlog.com

With the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show right around the corner, Japanese car mags are speculating on the final look of the 2011 Nissan GT-R SpecM. The so called “GentleMen Spec” Nissan GT-R is expected to debut at the troubled bi-annual motor show where the first GT-R production model debuted in 2007.

In the November issue of Japanese Car Top Magazine (CARトップ). on sale this week, we learn that a fully optioned SpecM will eclipse the 18 million yen mark headed into 20 million yen (220k USD) territory. That would include the full SpecV++ treatment including hand stitched interior. Optional dry carbon parts are said to extend even further beyond what was seen from Nissan so far, and could include a full trunk lid replacement.

Color options are also sure to grow with a dark red rendered as well as a metallic yellow on the magazine’s cover. Other rumours including the December 2009 orders/first deliveries seem to be confirmed. We’ll know more once we get our hands on the magazine itself.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
The more i hear about the Spec V and the Spec M i just cant help but feel i got the bargain of the century in picking up my R35, throw less than a 1/4 of the premium the "flagship" models command over a "normal" GTR and you have such a better all purpose and individual motor!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
True - it seems Nissan have lost the plot a little with this exclusive marketing approach.

Now if they could make it twice as good for twice the price then I'd predict that all other supercar manufacturers would simply close shop and give up!

·
Registered
734 Posts
PH also confirms this:
PistonHeads Headlines

But given this paragraph here:
"The NISMO data-logging system will be part of an upgraded sat-nav option. As we understand it, owners will be able to download data using a USB memory stick, load it onto their PC for analysis, and even share their numbers with other GT-R drivers online".

a new forum must be added here. "Driver log data" or something like that.

R34 also had the possibility to download log data via a RS232 interface if am not totally wrong.

·
Registered
376 Posts
2010 NISSAN GT-R UPGRADES REVEALED

Stiffer suspension, NACA ducts and data-logging will be next year's highlights
Are they kidding, stiffer suspension, is that possible...?!

Other upgrades to include optional spinal board and neck brace....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oi my lunch !

Ah it's glad to see this is like the long lost mtorque board !

Now I've got to clear up my lunch 'spray' from the, ahem harder comment :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts