GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently viewed a 2012 R35 and taken some measurements for the ground clearance at the front spoiler. I have tried simulating with wood tied to the front of my existing car to see if it clears our driveway entrance but I am not 100% convinced and was wondering if there was anyone out there willing to help who lives around the Sevenoaks/Westerham kent area, who owns one and would give it a try for me - We can work out a drink. Cheers.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Good luck...I’m sure most owners absolutely love their car, so I’m not sure how successful you’ll be to find one willing to risk scraping their pride and joy?!😳

·
Ooo Matron !
2,129 Posts
Measuring the clearance and strapping a bit of wood to yours to make it the same clearance won't work because it depends on other things like the distance from the wheels to the front, how the suspension moves and so on.

And also if you are driving forwards or backwards. For example, I've had lower cars than my GT-R. My drive looks pretty flat and I could drive onto it with scrapping the front lip, but reversing off and it would scrap every time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you’re not using it daily, could you not put a couple of planks down to get it on and off the drive? Be a pain if it was a daily though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
KW lift kit can be a good standbye

1 - 5 of 5 Posts