GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(SOLD)2012 Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe with full Black Series Conversion

Hello. I have for sale my C63 with a full black series conversion. The spec is as follows.

Full Black Leather,
37k with Full Mercedes History (B service carried out 1k ago)
New plugs,
New Air filters,
Diff oil service,
Electric heated memory seats,
Pan roof,
Command,
Adaptive lights etc.

I have had a full Black series body conversion carried out on the car. This kit was sourced from Germany and fitted to the highest quality. Please don't confuse this with some of the cheaper conversions out there. This is the carbon edition and as such has the full carbon package which includes bumpers, side skirts, canards, wing mirrors, bonnet vents and rear spoiler. It has also been fitted with 20" alloys and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres all round. I have added nice touches like yellow seatbelts, Alcantara steering wheel and gaitor finished with yellow stitching, yellow calipers etc, It has been finished in a satin grey wrap. I have also had the car de-catted which makes it sound immense. Finally I have a Eurocharged Map which will bring the BHP up to 520/530. This hasn't been fitted yet but will be included in the sale (handheld unit also included). There are loads of other bits that have been carried out to the car but there's too many to list. This car is absolutely immaculate inside and out. The kits has been fitted to the highest quality and looks identical to the original. This is a very very rare conversion. The pics really don't do this car justice. It's absolutely stunning in the flesh. I would consider a cheap performance p/x to help the sale along. I am looking at offers around £39995 ono

Thanks for looking.

Foz.

*kindly click on the link below to see images. I'm not being able to get my head around the whole new Photobucket image hosting so it would be easier to go into the ad*

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mercedes-benz/amg/mercedes-c63-black-series-conversion/8409808

1 - 3 of 3 Posts