GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for a sale a Daytona Blue 2012 Premium Edition with just over 5k miles
I'm at my work so unable to post pictures yet but will do later.
The car comes with the SVM 650R package and indeed has just returned from SVM where Cobb updated the map. At the same a brand new set of MPSS tyres were fitted along with Eibach Anti Roll Bars. In addition to this a major service was carried out
I am the second owner and the car has a FSH. The front end is wrapped in a protective clear wrap to prevent stone chips
The car has no dings and wheels are mint. Inside and outside also in very good condition as you would expect for a car with such low mileage.
The reason for the sale is that I had a RS6 on our in an exclusive colour and was not expecting it till later this year however this have moved forward very quickly.
The car is down to be traded in but with the additional spec on the car its seems a shame for it to go to a garage that does not appreciate the true performance
I am £60k for the car with all parts on it as I have a trade in price of £59k secured, so some parts will come off before the trade in if I have time
Now the down side, if you are interested in the car the deal would have to be done by the 10th June. There is finance on the car which of course must be settled through the finance company.
Totally sick that I'm selling this beast but family commitments means more space is required
I will attempt to post pictures later tonight

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not having much luck with loading pictures for done reason
Price £59k
Will send pictures if you pm me with email

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
open a photobucket account, upload pictures then just paste the link in your thread job done :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE

Just back from overseas so car is still for sale, looking for £57k as I have been told with no trade in I will get the discount. The build date for my new car has been put back till October.
The car is right in every way. The front end wrap has been removed now and detailed so its gleaming.
Please pm me with an email address and I will send pictures through

1 - 5 of 5 Posts