GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another year and was wondering what all you GTR owners had in mind for goals or plans to your car ? Be interesting to see what everyone is doing with their cars.

i will start with mine..:smokin:

2014 - JUN R1

-Engine tidy (mainly to hide fuel lines etc)
-Half Cage (for track) otherwise cant race :bawling:
-Drivers Bride bucket seat (for track)
-HKS Gbox cooler to Replace GTC one
-New Design PPG Gbox parts
-Paint Calipers all round Red or Green
-Carbon feet to rear spoiler
-New JUN R1 Gel Badges

(possible more parts to add but not sure yet)

The goal would be to get that clean run and achive 8.3 Seconds QM..

·
Registered
401 Posts
A circa 800bhp build by jm imports, You got to sort the R34 first Jurgen:chuckle:, car will be with you very soon mate:thumbsup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Looking to get stage 4 then do some interior stuff :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Stage IV + downpipes for me. Possibly some exterior carbon as well funds depending (getting married:eek:)

·
Registered
808 Posts
FMIC gearbox circlips and I think swap from Cobb to ecutek as I'm sick of the black smoke and soot. After that a few cosmetic exterior mods

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Not sure being honest....a part of me really wants to build the engine but not sure if funds will allow given some of the other toys I am playing with. Really fancy some exterior carbon but most of all i am going to use the bloody thing this year now that she's wrapped and just enjoy it. Was always worrying about stone chips and bird lime etc which actualy put me off using it but now its protected it's getting some miles on it :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hopefully going upto litch stage 3
Not 100% tho yet gotta fork out for an extension on house, big garage and lads room above, thats tekin priority ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Stage 5/6 depending on what Iain says tomorrow.
Aero upgrades, still undecided on what manufacturer
Wheels ADV or VAD
Possibly a respray (colour change)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts