GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has previously been posted but never confirmed if anyone has purchased and fitted to an older model
Well anyone taken the plunge and if so how much, was it plug and play, where

I've sent a few pm's to litchfields over the last month but no response:(

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Jurgen has just fitted the new front and rear lights to his Jun R1. The rears look class. Maybe worth shooting him a PM?

If you want to use litcho's then best to ring them. Great outfit but not vey good at replying to emails etc. only thing that let's them down IMO.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Wouldnt mind a set of the 2014 headlights for mine.. I like the look.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I was told that the light are slightly different (or that the engine bay is slightly different around the headlight area) so you cannot fit MY14 lights to a MY09 / 10 car :(

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I was told that the light are slightly different (or that the engine bay is slightly different around the headlight area) so you cannot fit MY14 lights to a MY09 / 10 car :(
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :{

:banned:

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
They seem to fit in USA without issue!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Jm imports have both front and back lights on his gtr and his car is a cba (pre facelift) so in guessing they fit ok! And I believe Litchfields sell the rear ones at 699+ vat they look lovely very tempting!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
picture rotated to normal and posted.. ohh you are a tease!! ha ha

to get the bolt effect, are the lights set to dipped or?

and they fit a 2009 model ok bud?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts