GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
12,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen an interesting thread for the r35 owners regarding their plans this year. Some very interesting plans for 2014 so i thought it might be worthy of starting something for the original Skylines.

So anyone out there got some plans for their Skylines in 2014?

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
New 4WD system replacement ditching the entire Nissan ATTESA system completely and then driving it and hopefully, enjoying it. I want to see what benefits the Shiftec can give on the road and track.

·
Vendor
12,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New 4WD system replacement ditching the entire Nissan ATTESA system completely and then driving it and hopefully, enjoying it. I want to see what benefits the Shiftec can give on the road and track.
whats the new system Matt?

·
Vendor
12,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finish welding my hcr32's arches, get it painted, and finish work on a couple of little power-ups that I've been dragging my feet on.

Get the suspension properly sorted on the bnr32 track car and generally try not to blow up the engine and gearbox on track on 2014.
LOL! to the blowing up box n engine:chuckle:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Link G4 on black 33, Trust I/cooler & hard pipes. Bosch pump.
Ikeya formula arms front & rear white 32.
Might look to complete the set with a 34, but will sell the NSX before doing that.

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
whats the new system Matt?
Control via the FUll Race ETS Pro but ditching the Nissan pump and pressure switch etc for a more modern and more available replacement Dave. Already got the adapter and pressure sensor to send the pressure to the MoTeC ECU and then back to drive the centre gauge, will most probably change the face of the gauge to read actual pressure or torque too.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Drive it more!
Arb's and droplinks to fit, fourtoes is altering a rear subframe for me, front balljoints and roll center spacers to fit. Full race ets pro to fit, link g4 to fit and map along with -5's, 700cc injectors, hks cams(possibly in a refurbed head), OS Giken twin plate to fit + a myriad of little jobs I can't be arsed to list:)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Control via the FUll Race ETS Pro but ditching the Nissan pump and pressure switch etc for a more modern and more available replacement Dave. Already got the adapter and pressure sensor to send the pressure to the MoTeC ECU and then back to drive the centre gauge, will most probably change the face of the gauge to read actual pressure or torque too.
I'd be really interested to hear more about that replacement pump.

·
Vendor
12,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great to see that the Ideas and Development are still happening with the earlier models

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Bob Fourtoes is to finish off strengthening, polybushing & powder coating rear sub frame.

Have fitted uprated N01 transfer box.

Few tart up bit & fit Abflug style front splitter......may even drive it now & again!!

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
A fresh oil service at Abbey Motorsport in Spring and get a HKS speed limit defence thingy installed..

I should have some Nismo bits in that time too including a radiator cap which should unleash about 25bhp. :D

Above all, hope to enjoy the summer with my brothers, friends and our cars.. :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hopefully all I need to do this year is a new water pump and a service or two.
I might rebuild my headlights for bixenon but that's basic it for this year.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Rebuild transfer case after melting it at the last track day

Fit oil cooler parts that I have and fab what parts req to fit transfer case cooler

Make brake ducts for track days (girly soft braker that I am!)

Move engine oil cooler to drivers side guard area and add thermostat

.....And above all MORE SEAT TIME!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts