UPDATE Due to being messed around by a dealer the car is now back up for sale. *** For sale is my Lovely R35 GT-R, Finished in pearl storm white.The car has also been dechromned [not by me] and has a black wrap on the roof. The car has been mapped at Litchfields and currently runs 660 BHp with the 4.25 upgrades. The car also benefits from front bumper PPF from Topaz and also has been fully ceramic coated by them. I have added Eibach wheel spacers front and rear just to make the car have a better stance, also the wheels have been powdercoated in light gold and I have also added a litchfield front bumper blade in carbon finish. the car has full history and the last service was last september at litchfields. I have also added extended carbon paddles and a LM20 rear spoiler duck tail. I currently have A recaro Cs Sportster drivers side seat in the car which can be purchased seperatly [I have the original seat that will be refitted back in the car] The car drives suberb and sounds amazing. The car comes with the GTR plate.

More pictures available by request.