GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my GTR as just not driving it after getting a new dog some months back, its all SUV now lol, so have used the wife's for the last 8 months.

One owner 5400 miles, in great condition in and out, had 2nd service last month (with full inspection), third service prepaid (worth circa £1000) and warranty to 2021.

Usual equipment etc. Number plate not included but could put my old one AF10 GTR on when I change over, also included is original Nissan outdoor cover.

Additional details etc. on the pstonheads ad below

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes whilst I agree with that as I have 2 x relatively young children, it looks really dull to me and I can't help think I would regret it, I have been looking and researching for a few months and I have to have the orange interior.

·
R35 Section manager
10,774 Posts
Yes whilst I agree with that as I have 2 x relatively young children, it looks really dull to me and I can't help think I would regret it, I have been looking and researching for a few months and I have to have the orange interior.

Although I love the car in orange from the outside I couldn't have it in the inside as well.
Those orange seats would remind me of those old Tango ads

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am wanting a prestige model rather than the recaro model, well done with the sale, I can't imagine it's an easy sell in the current climate!

And it has to be orange inside, we're all different, I have a white G30 530d M Sport as my daily with ivory interior, some hate it, I love it! :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am wanting a prestige model rather than the recaro model, well done with the sale, I can't imagine it's an easy sell in the current climate!

And it has to be orange inside, we're all different, I have a white G30 530d M Sport as my daily with ivory interior, some hate it, I love it! :)
I always wished in hindsight I had gone for the tan interior as it totally changes the internal space. You will be lucky to find an orange with tan interior used though, don't think many were sold.

I have seen more recaro than anything else and a few premium black.

I am going for ivory in my new iPace.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was going to view one a few weekends ago, up in Rossendale that I saw on Ebay for £56995, but the storms we had put me off (I am in Kent) it was/is Katsura orange with full tan leather and had Nissan warranty, a few days later it was sold to Phantom Motor Company who are currently advertising it at £59995, everyone has to make a living, but it's put me off going for it.

Really wanting at least a years warranty and service plan, Nissan quoted me 3k for a warranty which I will consider taking depending on which one I go for.

Ivory looks so much more classy than black, good choice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts