GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im thinking of selling my 2019 MY19 Katsura Orange Recaro edition Gtr, its done 3k miles with full service history including the 1200 mile all important running in service. Nissan warranty until 23rd May 2022. Totally stock car apart from Litchfields Y pipe(which sounds amazing) and hks drop in filters. The car is in pristine condition inside out, i had the car stage 2 detailed and the full car ceramic coated inside out and underneath inc arch liners and wheels inside out(i have ocd when it comes to my car.. Lol) I also had the full front end inc wings, lights, door pillars and top of door shuts ppf'd in Xpal with 10yr guarantee. It has Ghost immobiliser system fitted, cat 5 tracker fitted and Blackvue dual dashcamera system fitted. Currently it is on private reg which reads OR19NGE which doesn't come with the car but can be negotiated at a separate price if required. Car comes with both gtr keys, both tracker fobs and full book pack. This car is immaculate throughout. £69,950 Im based in Birmingham 07973733441
n

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, it is minter than a new one, as you know most new cars paint detail is poor, that's why I had this stage 2 detailed and then fully ceramic coated everywhere and then ppf'd to keep it mint. (y)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Beautiful Ma Sha Allah, all the best with the sale, hopefully will not hang around for too long.

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had six 35's in a row now and I still think they are fantastic weapons but fancy a change, I've had a soft spot for the Audi R8 V10 plus for some time and now I think im gunna go for one to get it off my bucket list, most people tell me that they are also lovely cars but I'm gunna regret it because I have gtr running through my blood. Let's give it a go and see. Im just truly gob smacked that my car hasn't sold yet.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Enjoy it man, you can always buy another GTR if you already had six!! Good luck with the sale (y)

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys for the kind words, I've still got my Nismo Fine Spec R33 Gtr so I'll still be a gtr owner. Lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Glwts Rab, surprised you’re selling up but if it’s time for a change...you’ll be back soon enough I’m sure. Whoever buys it will be getting an immaculate “as new” an example as they could hope for👌🏻👍🏻

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Great looking car mate, I just can’t get my head around how this wasn’t sold the first day of listing?? Funny old world.
And also just a super big thank you and your son for today and all your help, really was above and beyond really was and so grateful to you both.
A honest and genuine guy who couldn’t do enough for me and I would recommend in a heartbeat.
Thanks guys , and good luck with the sale mate👍👍

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you Dave for the kind words, it was our pleasure to help a fellow forum member. You got yourself a fantastic car there, enjoy the beast and stay safe my friend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where did you get the stage 2 detailing, ceramic coating and ppf done mate? If that car was pearl white I'd be coming for a test drive.
Looks better than new!

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had it done at Onyx Automotive detailing in the Midlands (Birmingham sides). Top guys done a great job. Im extremely ocd and anal when it comes to my cars and i give them the thumbs up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts